Saturday, 9 June 2007 Y 11:04

Actually I dunno what to blog about today.

Okay, I shall blog about yesterday.

Remember my dilemma yesterday? Well, I rushed straight down to the bowling alley right after ballet. I am so devoted!! And the thing is - I didn't even change out of my leotard, so everyone at the alley was laughing at me. Whatthehell, man! And Daniel came to me and he was like,"Okay, on Sunday's dinner, you're going to perform, right?" And I was like,"What dinner?"

No, seriously. What "Victory Banquet"?! I didn't even win in anything. Okay, so maybe I did win about.. 4-5 people, but then?!

And then Daniel went on to say,"Okay okay, so you want 20 minutes or 30 minutes?" I didn't even know what to say. Yeah, I was absolutely delighted with the thought of performing in front of thousands of people whom I don't know! Yeah, yeah, believe that myth, suckers. And guess what? Daniel actually told my parents "Michelle says she wants to perform on Sunday's dinner."

OMG! Stupid Daniel! You're providing music, okay? Remember, it must be in 3/4 beat, and by piano, that's so important. I can't dance ballet to drums, you know. In case you people don't know that I'm really being sarcastic, I am.

I didn't know that Jerene reads my blog. Jeez! You don't tag, do you? Bad Jerene. Oh, but nevermind. Oh yeah, do you want me to link you? Well, you can tell me if you don't want to tag me. Ah, I dunno.

Jerene's brother was the Youth Champion.

Actually it was a close fight between Gerald Yeo and Wong Yi Quan [Jerene's brother]. By the 9th game, Gerald Yeo was leading by 9 pins. But in the end, Wong Yi Quan won by.. 13 pins, I think. I kinda forgot. So yeah. Congrats to Wong Yi Quan, although I've never talked to you before, and I only know you as Jerene's big brother, Wong Yi Quan.

Jerene, your brother has a nice name. Don't tell him that. Actually you can. Ah, whatever. Do what you like.


Yanlin was debating with me yesterday, which wasn't smart because we were talking crap. And Jin Wei and Jerene who were standing with us were just shaking their heads and staring at us as though we were hopeless.


Actually I invented the last part about staring at us. I wasn't actually looking at them, I was looking at Yanlin acting weird. But I guessed that that would be their reaction. People are so easy to predict.


Yanlin is the world's weirdest Vice-Head Prefect on Earth.


I remember Mira telling me that she knew the Head Prefect of Newtown, and I was like,"That's nice, cos I know the Vice-head." And from what Mira told me of the Head Prefect, I kinda think that both the Head and Vice-Head are equally wonky.


Oh yeah, did I mention that Terence got stuck in a baby chair yesterday? That was so disturbing. I bet the chair crumbled away. But anyway, Jerene thinks I'm obsessed with Terence because I mention his name when I reaccount my day's bowling activities. Jerene, I usually blog about people who talk alot to me. And Terence does talk alot of crap to me.


Yesterday, I recall being unsure of whether to go home or not to go home, which was sad. In the end, I went home. And I went back again. And I went home at 1030. I'm actually mentioning this because its a major event. So yeah.


I can't believe it, but I actually dreamt for 2 nights in a row. With rather unexpected people and stuff. I actually dreamt of being in the classroom with 3C3 on Thursday. And I dreamt of the bowling alley in SSC yesterday. OMG. I can't believe it myself.


They say dreams are visions of what you've been thinking about in the day, only that they appear in the night. Oh very funny. I don't think about 3C3 all the time. Well, maybe I'll dream of my family tonight or something.


Okay, I'm tired. I don't actually think that there's gonna be a major event today. Its a really boring Saturday, you know. Okay, so maybe I might go to SSC [AGAIN] to watch people bowl. Catherine was telling me last night that Jazreel's bowling today. Check-in at 130. I wanna go watch.


Tag replies, and I'm off.



Tag replies:


Michellina:


Oh hello dearie! I'm missing you people alot too! Especially since we see each other every Sunday, and now we don't. And our classes are neighbours, so I'll often pop into your class to laugh at you. Good luck for OBS honey! And yeah, I'm not going. Its alright. Hopefully you're in the same group with an ELDDS member, so you'll be happy and entertained. Life just isn't going right when you're without an ELDDS member, I understand. I shall pray for you, although I don't have a God to pray to. Well, keep thinking of me during OBS. And you can remember the times we had together, the happy, the crappy and the sad. Mostly the crappy. Bye dearie! Try not to cry when you get there, okay! Be strong! I'm gonna be right behind you, although I'll be physically in another island from you. But mentally, I'll always be there for you. Use your imagination. It works everytime.

___________________________________________________________________


Jin Wei:


Well, I was uhm.. Acting strong. But I think I'm okay now. Well, I did survive through the night. Are you going lateron to watch anyone bowl? And can you tell me more about the Victory Banquet on Sunday? What time is it and where? And what are you actually supposed to wear? Its complete crap. I might be going later to watch people bowl and ask Catherine or Daniel or someone there to tell me and update me on what's gonna happen. If Daniel's asking me to perform, I'm not going. Hahah.

___________________________________________________________________


Sangeeta:


OMG! My darling girl, I love you! How did you manage to find my blog? And I'll link you, definitely. Hey, I haven't seen you in ages! I miss you loads and loads and loads and loads and loads, until the cows and chickens and ducks and humans come home! Talk to me when you come online, yeah? Have fun darling!

___________________________________________________________________



Okay, so this little section below the tag replies is for the Crescent Sec 3 cohort, in which most of them are going for OBS on Monday.



Good luck girlies, although I don't even know half of you!


But yeah, seriously. Oh, what does "Shoes for water activities" mean? Flippers? Celestine asked me that, and I didn't know, so I'm asking the Internet.


I have a feeling that when they all come back to Singapore and finish worshipping the buildings and every structure and technological advancement they see [even the toilet bowl], they're gonna turn around and tell me how fun and how dirty but mostly fun it was. Fine.


Leave me stranded here in Singapore. In a tiny red dot, while you go explore Pulau Ubin, which is smaller than a tiny red dot.


Leave me here to be polluted by the smoke and gathering dust particles in my extremely sensitive lungs [I have asthma] while you breathe deeply in the lush green rainforests of Pulau Ubin.


Leave me here to stare at the vehicles pulsing and beating faster than an artery down the highways, while you gaze at the serenity and the biodiversity in Pulau Ubin.


Fine fine fine.


Does reverse psychology work?