|
Sunday, 10 June 2007 Y 14:49 Yesterday was crap. I went to SSC because I wasn't allowed to go to SCC to support the team. Anyway, how'd you people do? In the end, I spent time with my parents listening to Alex sing and in the stupid Karaoke, where I got my stupid sore-throat, and I don't think I can talk today. Crap, what do I do if I can't talk? I HAVE TO TALK! Yesterday was really dumb because I was actually FORCED to sing. And as everyone knows, I can't sing. So it was more like bawling for 2 bloody hours. And I was also forced to listen to Alex sing, which I didn't really appreciate, because Alex doesn't sing well, although his guitaring skills aren't that bad. There isn't much that I wanna say about yesterday's evening, unless you people actually want to know the song titles which I was forced to sing. So I'm just gonna tackle the tag replies and post some stupid picture or a funny picture or a weird picture and I'm going off. Tag replies: Jerene: Woah, the girl tagged. I am amazed. Okay, I shall link you after my post. Hopefully I don't get too lazy to do so. I am not performing, I am going to wear uhm.. Jeans or something so that I can't dance. And that's a perfect excuse. I rock. I'm like so embarrased. I know that Wong Yi Quan is not your biggest brother. I think you told me that twice, that you have an eldest brother. Well at least you have a brother. And 2 elder brothers at that. Your brother's name is nice. Or so I think. Yanlin and I don't talk loudly. Really. I talk in my normal voice, and she talks in her normal voice. Right..? We're not great debaters, I am the fantastic one and Yanlin is the crappy one. And I can tell that you're flooding my tagboard because you tagged six times, dear. Why is the Victory Banquet held at the Grand Ballroom? That's so exaggerated. I mean, its just a couple of bowlers coming together to have dinner, right? I don't see the point. I think its kinda amusing to see all the bowlers eating together, I dunno why. I'm not wearing my leotard, whatsoever. Never!! ___________________________________________________________________ Jin Wei: Honestly, I really hope that Daniel's joking. But he most likely is talking crap. Because that what Daniel always does. But sometimes he does talk sense when he's serious, you know. But anyway. I wanna go late. At like.. 730pm or something, I dunno why. But I most probably wouldn't. I'm glad it doesn't have to be too formal. Can you imagine Yanlin or Natalie in a gown or something?! Or someone else in a tuxedo? That would just freak me out. ___________________________________________________________________ I feel like bringing a camera or something lateron to take pictures. But I shan't. ![]() See, a long time ago, I coloured in Barney. Now I'm colouring in Baby Bop just in case she gets jealous. Oh, I feel retarded. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |