Thursday, 26 July 2007 Y 20:14

I shall do tag replies, and leave it at that to do newspaper articles and complete 250 pointlessly bombastic words. I won't even bother writing more than a page for the newspaper articles, and I shall source the dictionary for the world's most digustingly "un-pronouncable" words. I found a few, like, procuratorfiscal and chiaroscuro and stuff like that. Immensely disgusting, yes, but still, it'll do. Frankly, I've never heard of words like these before. Maybe I'm just plain stupid..?

Oh, and I don't get to miss A-math tomorrow, BUT I DO get to miss CME. I don't mind that, really. Still. I'm going down to the canal, which I fondly remember the last time I visited that place during some science camp during my Sec 2 November holidays, I came down with a rash that lasted for about 2 months.

And I'm going there again tomorrow. Its like.. Challenging my White Blood Cells to do their job properly, and defend the weak and helpless me from getting another rash which would probably stay there till, oh I dunno, 4 months now?

Dirty, stinky canal. How are we supposed to test for oxygen in the water? Is there even life? Well, maybe. Some people claim to have seen a python in the canal, and Aish said she saw an alligator in the canal. She rarely lies, so maybe its true..?

Can you imagine finding the offspring of an alligator in the canal? Now that would make it even creepier.

But seriously speaking, I do believe that there is life in the school canal. And not fishes and stuff, maybe snakes or something. Because once we had Mass Run, which is the whole school running together, basically, and a few girls caught sight of the whatnot and screamed, which scared it away and in it dived into the deep, dark, murky waters.

From what I heard, it was a snake. I haven't seen anything move in there, I do hope to see something soon.

Would be rather interesting, right?
___________________________________________________________________

Tag replies:

Elizabeth:

Heheh, why is everybody screaming at me to shut up when I talk, and when I stop talking, they tell me I freak them out?! Its ridiculous. My tests. Oh, don't remind me. There's a reason why I'm occupying myself with tag replies so that I'll forget them, and so I won't rant. Nah, not Clare. Sounds imperfect. Claire is good. Why shouldn't Harry die? I think its better than his final ending, which I shan't say because I haven't finished the book. Clarence is dumb sometimes, but he's pretty wise in other times. And of course, those times are pretty rare, but still. I guess everyone has times when they're just too stupid for others to bear, while some other times they'll be rather wise. HEY - When did I bully Clarence? I don't usually bully people. I mean, I don't bully people. Yupp. :)
___________________________________________________________________

Michelle Quek:

Hahah, shirt. Well, if he wears The Rock shirts, that means he's cool and he watches wrestling, which is, uhm, manly and so we shouldn't call him Auntie Royvin. He might get so upset, he has depression. Yeah. Actually I've no idea why he'll be upset. Jerene doesn't seem very upset that she's got a kid. Are you going for training this Saturday? Do you know what time I'm going? 10+, you know! What time are you going? I hope I don't sleep during training. I can't imagine sleeping during training, and everyone's looking down on you, poking your side and telling you,"Michelle, its your turn to bowl," and you sleepily arouse and you see all the bowlers crowding around. Scary. Seriously, Quek, you do have something against my school. I'm not too noisy, I toned down from Sec 2. Yeah, I also think that's why she's a model. Its the most likely reason anyway.
___________________________________________________________________

Clarence:

You're not stupid. Of course. Did you read Elizabeth's tag reply earlier? Its just that you're more stupider than you are smart. But of course, you're smart enough to switch on the modem, and I think that's really commendable already! That coming from you, of course. Clarry sounds like the gayest name I could ever ever hear. Yikes. And I'll never ever ever call you Clarry, it sounds like some romantic pet name amongst lovers or something. I shall tell her to say that, though. Elizabeth is not mean, even though she did cut someone's face with a ruler once. Wait, was it a ruler or scissors? Oh, Elizabeth, in case you're reading this, you're cool. Keep it up. Of course I'm artistic, Clarence. Can't you look at my CCA - Performing Arts? That is the first proof that I am artistic. Well, I didn't say you were gay, not in any form of language. So there. Its just your wishful thinking.
___________________________________________________________________

Hyeon:

Yeah, Lucy. Remember what she was or rather, was NOT uhm.. doing.. today? Yikes. She probably thinks its fine. A bit scarring for me, really. I never did see anyone's before. Romans are cool people, I wanna be Minerva, the Roman Goddess for Wisdom and God knows what else. I am wise, afterall. Yeah, they look so much more cooler than Greek. Roman it is. Afterall, we use Roman numbers on clocks and stuff. And what do we use Greek in? In a phrase that doesn't bode good news. Like, "You're Greek," Its not good! And we're good people! So we shouldn't wear Greek. No, no, no. Yeah, Mee Rebus. But its getting spicier and spicier, like today's Mee Rebus. I shall stick to the non-spicy diet of mine. The Stall 9's curry puffs were the best, they made we have a sense of achievement, of overcoming the dreaded spicy, CURRY PUFF. But still, I had to down a few gulps of water even after that. I know I'm kind and caring, thanks for reminding me! Oh yeah, the magical thumbdrive. I showed the magic trick to Finalia, and in the end, I gave her the thumbdrive and told her,"Its yours," And she was like,"OH - It's mine?!" Hahah, silly girl.
___________________________________________________________________

Juanita:

Hahah, the Potter song. Okay, I shall rename it as The MP3 song. The Magical Potter Puppet Pal Song. The 3's there to represent the three P's. I am Creative. I bet The MP3 Song carried and uplifted your spirits to climb the mountain, no matter how high up they were, or no matter how deep the rivers were, you would cross them because of the motivational song. But seriously, if I had to trek and sing, I'll run out of breath, and everyone would have to stick my Ventolin in my mouth because I would have gotten asthma. Yeah, Dumbeldore became naked. Quite disturbing actually, not because we saw something, but because.. Oh yeah, exchange phrases with me tomorrow, okay! I shall dump a few composition-friendly phrases from The Portrait of Dorian Gray or even the sixth book of Harry Potter, the chapter on The Cave. I have excellent ideas. I shall carry them out.
___________________________________________________________________

Michellina:

Yeah, I guess. Sunday was probably fine because you had Linda to talk to, and to listen to Deep Purple Medley to. I, however, would never replace Linda in trumpeting or in listening to Band music. I would much rather listen to a song, which is a tune with words, than a tune itself. Tunes gives you much emotion and feelings, but that doesn't mean that words don't. In fact, statistics have shown that 76.2% of the people on Earth are touched by words spoken, or written, and not that many are touched by music, because not everybody understands the painful times that the musician had gone through as he penned down note after note of the piece of music, but everyone understand the universal language that the writer pens down. So words rule. Yeah, you did tell me about the bookings. A little extreme, wasn't that? Oh by the way, the statistics was made up. :)
___________________________________________________________________

Ain:

I dunno who you are. Hahah. I faintly remember, but I can't fully remember. Yes, that's how old I am. But really. Yikes - why would I bet excited myself that SJI people are coming into Crescent? I just feel happy, not because guys are coming into Crescent, but because we're gonna have an exchange programme with another school, which, I admit, I have not encountered since I stepped into ELDDS. So it is a new and refreshing event to look forward to. But really, a couple of new changes has been implemented into ELDDS, and members are more refreshed and everything when it comes to ELDDS. Pretty good, huh. Jeez, not because Padmini and I get the chance to know their names or anything. But we do get to go to their school to join their training, which I sincerely do hope that it will work out.
___________________________________________________________________

Okay, I am done.

Off to do 5 newspaper articles and 250 Vocabulary words and to finish my book.