Tuesday, 17 July 2007 Y 15:54

I miss Shihan as my partner!

Shihan!

I shall do tag replies, and a brief reaccount of Sunday and Monday and today. But there isn't much, I guess.

Tag replies:

Jerene:

OI - all I did was to poke you in the stomach, and Yanlin decided to say that you were pregnant, and I started laughing like a freak, and she said that you.. Oh wells. But it was funny. Next time you people are allowed to poke fun at me, okay! Okay, I'll try to stop relating you to anyone. But really, are you gonna deny that Wong Yi Quan's your brother? Okay, maybe I'll try to resist the temptation to weave stories about your relation with anyone else who's not blood-ily related, huh. But its fun. Maybe you ought to weave stories about other people someday. You'll soon realise that its "all good fun", according to Luna Lovegood.
___________________________________________________________________

Togusa:

I have no idea what the actual number of Rolls-Royces are, but I'm quite sure that there are under 20 cars. Sad, huh. What with Singapore being the highest number of growing millionaires. Some chaffeur sends a guy in your school with a Bentley? But Bentley is under Rolls-Royce what. And Rolls-Royce is a little more expensive, I think. I can't really remember. Many many rich people in our society, huh..
___________________________________________________________________

Michelle Quek:

Yes, you just had to tell me that my blog resembles an online novel when you're reading it. Seriously, hmprf. Pink insultation. And hey - I understood that guy, okay! It ws Faith! And dear - I spent like, 7 out of my 12 waking hours on Saturday walking around with you and sometimes Faith, you know!! 7 out of 12! Aunty Royvin doesn't talk too much. Not to us, at least. What wasn't on purpose? Calling Uncle Royvin "Aunty Royvin"? No, that wasn't on purpose, that was just a really cheap joke. Yes, I want the pictures. Send me, okay! Although it was icky and all, but still. Fun. We should do it again. What the - so its my fault?! And did you know that Michelle Teo incidentally happens to be the name of a model in Singapore? And she's rather popular, I guess. And maybe Ryan was insinuating that "Michelle quacks" when he typed "Queck", huh! Or maybe: Michelle Quek's a quack! so the "Queck" evolved. The song's just funny and the lyrics are weird.
___________________________________________________________________

Elizabeth:

Seriously, everytime I see or hear the name Elizabeth, I think of Elizabeth Tyler. Don't ask me why. I think talking like a bird is symbolic to speaking very enthusiastically and quickly and chatty and all that. I guess. I can't remember how my mood was when I said that. Food! Doughnuts! I want more. Pig - hahah. Well, at least you know where those loansharks get their heads from! Yeah, I've been considering IMH these days. Do you need an "O" Level cert to get in? The show was far from good. It was not good. Yeah, it was 3 letters far. But still.
___________________________________________________________________

Ryan:

I dunno where your tags are replied, frankly. Uhm, in.. somewhere? Older posts maybe? Harry's not gay! He just looks gay. Which makes a big difference. Woah - you "always come and see", ah? That's nice of you, really. Thanks. And you totally didn't reply, I can't find them. Maybe I ought to Ctrl-F my name to find the tag replies. Heh.
___________________________________________________________________

Tinaes:

It was not good. But thank god for these shows that actually enable us to delve into some imagination by certain standards, and so we can picture how Hogwarts is, The Great Hall, the magic, and everything. At least this movie standardises everyone's impression of Hogwarts, that its not some golden palace with shining marble tiles, and not some other old straw house. Directing was really horrible, I guess that's the reason why the movie [coupled up with disgusting actors, of course] ended up in the ditch rather than somewhere over the rainbow.
___________________________________________________________________

Clarence:

What - Hedgie is an alive hedgehog, its image captured vividly by the lens of your phone's camera, and stuff. He is alive, which is why I can converse freely with him. Yeah, I'm quite sure you were just bored. She's just about as sane as last week, really. Not much of a difference. And really - it deserves 2.5 stars. I thought Daniel Radcliffe's acting when he got possessed by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was pretty good. In fact, his acting skills were somehow portrayed during the last scene. And the breakout from Azkaban totally exceeded my expectations, which means that it was fantastic. And I was pretty pleased with the way the escape of the Weasley twins was handled, so, yeah. 2.5 stars, alright.
___________________________________________________________________

I shall not talk about what happened on Sunday and Monday and today because I'm tired. Ah well. Shall take in glucose now.

Bye!