Wednesday, 11 July 2007 Y 16:08

I shall start with what happened in school today. Which was actuallly quite a rather sad and upsetting and distressing and normal boring day.
___________________________________________________________________

Assembly was 3S1's Share-a-thought. I didn't get too much of it, and Kiren my dear ELDDS spider was laughing her head off while reciting the lines. Kiren, Kiren, Kiren. Mavis acted as some nurse with a mattress for a stretcher with Gretchen. And Mavis was wearing the 2S2'06 Class-tee, which is most probably one reason I noticed her. Another could be because she's my sister. And that stupid Mavis, she didn't have any lines. Jeez. Why aren't you confident enough, dear?

The skit was rather dry. Or so I thought. Maybe I just wasn't smart enough to get the under-lying meaning of what the skit was all about. What I know about it, is just that its got something to do with Resillience. Rubbish.

I have watched about.. 7 skits so far, and I still think that we had the best skit.
Congratulations to 3C3!
or maybe because I'm just biased or something. But we performed really well, even though the entire population of the teachers weren't there so see us perform and award us with Gotchas.
___________________________________________________________________

The first lesson for today was Physics. I was getting rather bored about physics. Afterall, I didn't score very well for the stupid graph that I wasted time on. But seeing that I didn't really put too much effort into it, I guess I pretty much deserve it.

And Mrs Low scrawled,"Did you pay attention in class?" in red at the top of my paper. And I felt sad, because I did pay attention, I just didn't care about what I drew for the graph. The conseqences: I have to redo the graph. Nice job, Michelle.

Pressure, reflection, refraction. I get it all, somehow. I just gotta make the effort to try and remember it.
___________________________________________________________________

After that was Lit, in which Mr M assigned us to write essays and think up of points for some prose passage that we read. Maybe I'm just dumb, or maybe I suck as a Lit student, I really couldn't think of any. Okay, so I was on the right track of thinking stuff, but seriously, there were no substantial points. So I have to work on that too, I guess.
___________________________________________________________________

It was raining heavily during recess, so much so that my Biology practical workbook got a little drenched. I ate the siewmai again, and I ate 3. Yesterday was the first time I'd ever tried the siewmai, and surprisingly it was rather fine. So I ate it again today, but I expect I'd get sick after eating it multiple times over.

Sabrina had these 2 weird stings, while she was walking down the green area [I refuse to call it a "Garden"] which we promptly said,"Bee,", but I was thinking of wasps. And bee stings are so different from wasp stings, one is acidic, the other, alkaline. So we suggested bringing her to the sick bay in order to waste time. But we, being people with morals and values and principles, decided to not go and ask Ms Angeline Ng, our Biology teacher whom we were going to meet in about 5 minutes.
___________________________________________________________________

Ms Ng said that it could have been a wasp sting. But she also mentioned that some bee stings can be alkaline, so it was unknown. So yeah, we couldn't test to see the effectiveness of ethanoic acid on wounds or of calcium hydroxide. Unless we added both, of course, but that would have killed her. And we all want Sabrina to live.

Really, wasps in the green area outside the Sec 2G2, Sec 3S3, Sec 1S2 area. Hmm. And to think that I walked by that way in the morning with Valerie talking crap all the way up 4 floors. Just this morning. Wow. I could have helped Sabrina take that wasp-bee sting, huh. But being born with an allergy, I probably would have come up with more that just mere stings and swollen areas. Maybe even a rash or two.

Biology was experimentations on plants. And surprisingly enough, Ms Ng happens to know my name too. And according to Juanita, so does Ms Li Xiaoping. Remember the bit about Michelle being an extremely notorious figure?

Dhashni and I were busy passing notes to each other, even though we were just sitting opposite each other. Which meant that Azima and Rinna were busy doing the report for the practicals while Dhash and I were playing. Whoops, sorry folks! I shall try to concentrate in future!
___________________________________________________________________

English was pissable. I find that I always have an extremely huge amount of stuff to talk about when it comes to English lessons.

We were taught Expository essays, or more specifically, the Argumentative section of expository essays. But before the lesson properly started, I got called upon Ms Alice Chia to answer what an expository essay was. So I said something along the lines of,"It is similar to an Argumentative essay,". To which she replied,"Very good,". Hurh, yeah, sure. Very good.

And I was talking to Shihan while she was discussing how to write a good introduction in an expository essay. Fortunately for me, I was paying slight attention to her, and so I was able to answer her question. And it was something like,"What is the use of a first introduction?" so I replied something like,"It sets the perimeters for the debate." To which she nodded.

"Debatey" terms.

And so she let us watch the Nanyang Girls' audition in The Arena. I shan't comment on that, else I'd get pissed again.

But we currently have a little class debate, called The 3C3 Arena. I wasn't chosen to be one of the debators. Well, she made me her little timekeeper. And I have the "right to remain silent", according to her. So what that meant was that I can't help my own side from losing. And I can't help either side. But I'm guessing that it is legal for me to drift between the Proposition and the Opposition, which suits me fine.

The Proposition happens to be my side. And the motion was something like,"A woman's place is at home," or something like that.

I shan't help. But the opposition have got a much more stronger pillar to lean on. But still, leaning on pillars don't often work out. The Proposition just aren't aware of how much power they have over the Opposition.

Really, Opposition party. I wouldn't want my side to lose, would I?

I am a silent party.
___________________________________________________________________

After that was Chinese, which was spelling. I didn't really learn the words, just a brief look-through, and I kinda assumed that I knew it all. Of course I don't. I don't even know why I was hoping.

But I paid attention when Mdm Lim Hong Geok was talking about the words and phrases today. Hopefully I learn some now, instead of last-minute rushing off to learn 25 words and characters.

Got back the holiday homework that I didn't really put much effort in, so the grade awarded was horrible too. I seriously have to put effort in my assignments.
___________________________________________________________________

Chemistry was the last lesson, which I paid slight attention to. The human brain is unable to absorb so much information at the same time. In fact, it probably remembers about 2 or 3% of the stuff that it hears or reads everyday. So I really don't know what those people were thinking of when they set the timetable for 3C3.

Bonding makes me think of Pierce Brosnan. Which, in turn, leads me to thinking of Grey's Anatomy.

Meredith Grey learning Grey's anatomy. How funny.
___________________________________________________________________

I shall stop here and reply tags tomorrow. Or maybe Friday. I'm happy its Thursday tomorrow, which means that there's ELDDS!

Someone remind me to reply Azalea's letter.