Saturday, 21 July 2007 Y 11:07

HARRY POTTER is turning into NARNIA.


The White Witch coming over and taking over the entire land of Narnia, nereby making life miserable for everyone. She freezes and exterminates useless pawns, while searching for the chosen four people who will gain access to the throne, or in other words, overrule her. Then the lion comes up and he gets killed. However, he survives the death, because of a certain charm. And he goes to kill the witch afterwards.


Interesting, really. And how do I know even though I haven't gotten my book yet as its with my cousin? Its because I, being intelligent, decided to wikipedia it. And so, I get disgusted with what is presented to me.


Seriously - if you're 10 feet away from your book and one click away from wikipedia, go 10 feet away, and shut off your computer and disconnect your modem from the plug.


I wonder if Kinokuniya accepts refunds. And if you haven't bought your book yet, don't worry. Buy the second book in the series of Narnia first, and then go read it. After which, borrow the book from some fanatic friend of yours, and enjoy.


I feel so darned cheated.


But I shall leave my criticisms to after I get my book and delve into it.