|
Tuesday, 31 July 2007 Y 07:11 I shall do tag replies before anything. Tag replies: Rachael: Yes hello Annoying Little Junior Rachael. I can't believe it - you're in my Sec 1 - 2 class and in my CCA and you happen to be Rachel's sister's best friend. A little too many coincidences, isn't it? And what - pity myself?! I pity myself - I have the world's most shortest, irritating junior. My dear readers who are reading this, let me tell you. The top of Rachael's head is at my ankle. And I'm scared of bees for a good reason, and that is that I'm allergic to insects. Being short IS your fault, because if you'd grown taller, you might be able to tip-toe and touch my knee, at least. And maybe you won't get stepped on so much. :) I'm mean. But seriously - YOU - 1.4m?! That's utter crap. I thought you were 1.2m and I was quite upset because it meant that ELDDS can never organise a Pool Party without ensuring that our junior(s) don't drown and die. But since you're 1.4m [as you claim] and you're at my ankle - I must be pretty tall, huh! To digress from your height, do you want me to link you? I guess so anyway. I shall do so. :) ___________________________________________________________________ Sam: Yes, hello there dear. No, I won't expect you to be classified as an irritating little junior, I expect you'll be classified as a Non-irritating junior. I guess there's only Rachael's name in the irritating junior folder. But still. Do you want me to link you? Got your link from Hyeon, by the way. As in, found your blog through the linkages in Hyeon's linkages..? It doesn't make sense, I guess. But still. :) Damn the Sam. Guess I'll be screaming at everyone to give in their scripts. But seriously, if there is no script, we won't be having a BlackBox. And our seniors, those graduated and everything, they will be coming down, happy that there's BlackBox by their juniors, but they will find nothing. And they're gonna come in and scream at everyone, and quite obviously, the juniors will be the ones getting their full blame, because they didn't submit their scripts and hence there was no performance. ___________________________________________________________________ Aricia: Yes honey, of couse I remember you, hello! Seriously - why are you so emo?! You're too young to be emo, dear. No, don't worry, you're not an Irritable. Heheh. Oh, and about your script - I'm sorry I couldn't do much to help. But I guess that you people - come up with a solid plot. A very firm basis and work on that. That way, even if it was, say, 2 pages, we'll except it, but you've to work really hard to catch up with the others. But basically, the point stands - no script, no BlackBox, no CCA points. The seniors [I sound like I'm not one] is getting extremely pissed off, so give them a good plot. We won't criticise every single bit, but we will correct. Editing is to be done by yourselves. I understand that for the Sec 1s, especially your group, face many obstacles to writing a script, and it all boils down to not knowing how to write one. Format wise, we're not that particular. We're much more concerned about your plot. Anyway, tag with your blog link if you want me to link you, okay! ___________________________________________________________________ Elizabeth: Ouch dear, ouch! Really, there's a time to have a smart mouth dear. Yeowch. Did he bash you or you two had a fight? I wonder why I'm so intent on this subject. But really, if he did crush you, did you fight back? Or you became his 5 minutes worth punchbag? That's really really painful. I would have murdered, if it were my brother. But really, come to think of it, I don't have a brother. :) Cutting up someone with scissors is no easy feat dear. And yupp, I tagged on your board! ___________________________________________________________________ Clarence: Quite obviously, the "BOO" wasn't meant for me, or your 2 CDs that I'm still holding onto. Seriously, when can I pass them to you? 2 weeks later? Jeez. Say, could you bring that Japanese bloke over? So we can see him and Sherica the Geisha [hey - it rhymes!] can go talk to him so that she can practice her Japanese or something? And I could also return you your CDs? I feel very mean hanging onto them. :) ___________________________________________________________________ Harriet: Yes, hello my dear girl. Really, the next time you and Aricia decide to come up to me and tell me something, you don't have to stand a mile away and look spookily, because I'll get scared and nervous. Its really rather freaky. And you don't have to be so polite either, you can just talk to me, its fine with me. I'm not that superior - I'm just 2 years older than you are, so yeah. Don't creep up to me and be quiet next time okay! I'm not some beast to crush you. I'll try to help your group out as much as I can, really, because I do know that you're facing a bit of trouble and everything. But Azalea - your direct senior and group member, is rather gifted and swift in writing. Just one thing to get her sparked on something. I know her, was in her BlackBox group last year. ___________________________________________________________________ Elaine: I shall scribble that down in my phrase book if you don't mind. But really, if you're not too shy and can speak well, I would urge you to join debates. Of course, it would help if you had quick wits and was able to find excellent statistics. It would help if you had 3 of those qualities. Seriously, who's your English teacher? Does she grade you 21/25 for every composition? Hahah. :) ___________________________________________________________________ Jiali: :( Its not my fault! I thought you had finished reading Deathly Hallows! Okay, I shall shut up on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows then. :( Oh, and before I forget, good luck for the competition on Wednesday [or something like that] okay! You can do it! And I've voted for you people already, is it possible to vote twice or something? I dunno. Still. Good luck dear! ___________________________________________________________________ Literature and Chinese test tomorrow. I don't think I've to study for Chinese, but Literature.. Most probably. Geography test on Thursday. I need to be reminded.
|
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |