Sunday, 15 July 2007 Y 01:28

I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix yesterday at 10pm.

I came out, positively livid.

Seriously, they cut too many scenes from the book, I'm beginninng to wonder if only half the book is shown in the movie.

Warning: Spoilers follow.
  1. Don't read on if you haven't watched it.
  2. Read on if you want to know if your movie ticket is worth the price.
  3. Don't read if you're a fan of the cast members.
  4. Read on if you want to know whether it was a success or a failure.

For those who want the answer to no. 2, its NO.

Seriously. I'm rating it 2.5 stars.



I would like to sue the director.

How can they cut so many scenes?!

Is it that tough to include every single detail of the book in the movie?

And since when did Voldemort possess Harry?!

Why didn't the bloody golden statues come to live and fight with Voldemort?!

Okay, I think I am pissed. No, I don't think. I am pissed.

I suddenly don't feel like blogging.

I shan't.