Tuesday, 24 July 2007 Y 16:11

I drew the food that I've been eating for 2 consecutive recesses during chemistry today.


Mee rebus.

Hyeon saw it [because she's sitting behind me, and hence can monitor every move] and she was laughing.

Shihan saw itt [because she's my desk partner, and nobody monitors you like your desk partner] and she said it was damn disgusting. Or something along that line.

Physics test was.. It was both okay and both frustrating. This is what happens when I don't do my assignments on time.

Did I mention that in the morning, we were told to take our tablets to install some programme that we've to use sometime later when some Minister comes to Crescent?

Well, yeah, we did. And it seems that we've to practise before the Minister comes, and my practice happens to be on Friday morning.

And - I get to miss lessons. And the first two periods is A-math.

Oh well, anyway, Biology was quite fun. Shihan was telling me about this instinct-problem that I have, and that is that whenever I choose an option, the answer is the opposite.

Meaning:
Question: Is Michelle smart?
My answer: NO.
Correct answer: YES.

That manner. See what I mean with an illustrated and factual example?

I do hope so.

English was.. English. The Argumentative essay we handed in was returned with minimal grades. Wow, I didn't know our group was so bad at arguing. Maybe we just didn't put much effort - I know I didn't - so yeah. But we did get a chance to rewrite it, and..

I can't believe that Celine's group got 19/30 for their composition. No, not that I'm dissing her group off, but it didn't seem anything near an argumentative essay. I wouldn't have written mine that way. Couple of brief explanations - that's all.

And guess what - I'm accused of writing too-long sentences. Oh, what can I say? Damn?

Chinese was rather retarded, because I got called out to do a presentation on our group's work that we did 2 weeks ago, and everyone in the room was laughing at me. Not with me, but at me.

Not good.