Friday, 6 July 2007 Y 23:10

I shall recall the ELDDS session that happened on Thursday, because I suddenly feel like it.

ELDDS is fun, and will forever remain that way.

Apparently, 3 of our Sec 4 seniors held the re-elections for us. I really love them, they're really sweet.

Re-elections reminded me of how many devoted ELDDS members we have, and how many juniors and peers I have who are equally responsible, so its very tough to actually go about to rank them. I mean it. We have very devoted and responsible ELDDS people, and even if they sometimes lack a little inspiration to do stuff, they're never left out. Nobody's left out in ELDDS. Absolutely no one.

And I kinda think that its really really hard to vote. I mean, even the election of the Sec 1 spider is really important. Seriously, if the Sec 1 spider can't even do what she's meant to, or she gives the wrong information to all the Sec 1s, we're just gonna murder her, aren't we? And I also intend to elect someone who's rather outgoing, so if seniors approach them, they'll treat their seniors with enough respect, not too much, and play and we all just have fun!

I really really hate it when some juniors regard me totally as a senior, not as a fellow member Earthling. I mean it, we're all equal. At least I'll understand if you're gonna tell me that you can't do whatever because of certain circumstances, then I'd pick another person to do stuff. And I find that I totally hate using "I'm your senior," as an excuse for my juniors to do things for me. Its such a lousy excuse. ]

Madhura told us that whomever gets elected, congratulations, and those who didn't get elected, its fine. I agree. You can still contribute as a silent member whatsoever. A little help counts, even if its only a little. I don't intend to lose complete interest in ELDDS if I'm not elected. Who cares? Its just a title. I don't have to help just because I hold the role of some top position in ELDDS. I could be the most hated piece of skunk and yet still try my best.

Afterall, what's in a name?

We don't have to be some bigwig in order to allow us to fully and truly love our CCA. I love ELDDS just the way it is. A CCA full of open-minded people, true to our identity and ideas, and even though we really are a bunch of weird people trying to find a room to keep ourselves in every Thursday, [because our places are always occupied by Dance people, who are the main culprits. Of course, there are other sub-culprits] we are still bonded by the fact that we do stand tall and proud as ELDDS members, as one English Literary Drama and Debating Society.