|
Friday, 6 July 2007 Y 22:14 I understand fully that I've to reply tags, no matter how busy I am. Hence, with a strong sense of crap, I decided to reply tags first. Tag replies: Clara: Ah yes, Hedgie, The all time favourite Hedgehog. Oh, do you need a cough drop, darling? Of course, that line was quoted from Harry Potter, so.. yeah. Sherica totally killed the poor stuffed thing. What with her nonsensical blabbering. Sucker. See you this Sunday, dear! ___________________________________________________________________ Juanita: NO, Mira and I were NOT doing silly things. They were done in the name of boredom, yes, that's apt to describe them this way. Hah. Oh yay, the window song! I have to post it up in here sometime. Hey - why does Addy owe you money? Hahah, she's such a loser. And a very funny loser. Heh. ___________________________________________________________________ Elizabeth: Woah, I see you've helped me keep my tagboard very alive, huh. Well, thanks alot honey! I can't believe you tagged in German! What book review do you have to do? Hahah. Hey, your new skin looks funky. Cool! Clarence obviously didn't know, nobody did, you're all too stupid. No way, I shall never join Sherica, I never want to see her again! Hahah! She was bullying Hedgie, I wasn't. I was talking to Hedgie.. Hmprf. Sherica's such a sucker, I should tell her this Sunday. What an idiot, man. Good luck for your book review though. :) ___________________________________________________________________ Jerene: Why didn't you just go buy the tickets?! Its.. I dunno how much. But still! You're rich, right! Then you can go sit with your brother or with Yanlin or with me and my cousin's family! Although it would really be damn weird - but still! I kinda thought that there was quite a rich Singaporean atmosphere, maybe because I've never participated in NDP except when I was in Primary 5, and that was compulsory. Flag Day is fun. I took neoprints with a friend during Flag Day. Heheh. ___________________________________________________________________ I am seriously far too mentally exhausted to actually write anymore. This is what happens to you when you get back from 2 math tests, an english oral, a physics practical [I'm just saying it to make it sound threatening, but really, it was fine] and ballet session: Tiredness. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |