|
Sunday, 22 July 2007 Y 22:11 I admit it. I was moody and upset today, because I was doing trigo, and I can't do trigo because I'm horribly dumb, and I only completed about 1 trigo question in a mummy-helling 45 minutes, so I got darn pissed off, and I decided to shut up and stop wasting time talking, and doing my mummy-helling work and piss everyone off, and make the mummy-helling room darn quiet and stuffs. I'm so sorry for being so snappy to you Michellina and Linda, and probably Clarence. I really apologise. I just wasn't thinking straight, because when we were doing the darn trigo worksheet, I positively freezed, and I couldn't think of anything, the trigo notes in my head had been erased, so I was really angry with myself - like - how could I forget trigo and expect to pass a test on trigo this week?! And so when you and Linda, or you and Michellina were talking about the sine rule and cosine rule, I totally couldn't follow anything, and so I got really darn pissed with myself, but instead I took it out on you people, so I am really really very apologetic. I have since re-installed the trigo network in my brain, after 15 long long long minutes of retyping it out, and hence - I completed 2 more questions than the 2 of them did. Well, not that I like doing more, but it just means that I understood my work, and went through the exercises like a breeze. I have to do more work. Seriously. Deathly Hallows - I know I'm not doing justice to you. Getting you from 320pm on 21st of July, I read you until 330pm of the 21st of July. Which means that I read a mere 10 minutes - to the 28th page. And then, I didn't touch you - I didn't open you - until say, about 12am, when I read you until 1am, which means to say that I advanced to page 165 in one hour. I am truly sorry, Potter! Seriously. Studying is killing me. Crescent is killing me. I am going to reach home tomorrow - hit the books with full force to study for 2 crapping tests - Physics and Chinese. Michelle, you can't do it, but you can jolly well try. I have 5 tests next week. Its some sort of examination, is it?! |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |