Wednesday, 4 July 2007 Y 16:31



I decided to start off my post with a Harry Potter video.

This is because although I have confirmed that the movie will wreck the book, I am still awaiting it dreadfully, just so that I can go out and buy Umbridge posters to throw darts at.

___________________________________________________________________

And this little section is to please my dearest junior, Azalea, for being so upset these days. I'll draw a really cute and happy and funky hua for you, okay!! Just stay smiling!


Katharine McPhee Over It Lyrics

I know you promised me to be happy, dear, but still. No more testosterone-mad people, okay! And whatever happens, you know that your seniors will be there for you, and your juniors to be bullied. :)

___________________________________________________________________

I don't think there's much to say for today. Except that Mrs Low Kar Hwee didn't change our seating arrangements. Thanks alot, Mrs Low! I can't thank you enough, seriously.

Lit is getting dry. I think its because I can't really find points to elaborate too much on. But I am sure that so as long as I try to think, I can think. I think.

Recess was okay. Oh wait, it wasn't okay. Cherlyn the idiot felt bad after eating one of my wedges, so she had to pay for it or something, and we were busy arguing about who was gonna pay. And quite obviously Ping's crime wasn't too heinous to pay for anything, so I refused to let her pay for stuff. Idiot, la Ping. I don't hold grudges. Well, depends, really.

After recess was biology. In the laboratory. I shan't elaborate on that.

English was really interesting. No, I'm lying. We did oral again, which was sad, because I realised that I can't do the reading passage crap. I tend to be a little too overly dramatic, which makes Shihan and Yeeting have a sudden impulse to kill me. And Mrs Ow and Ms Alice were towering over me, watching me carefully as I read. Hmm.

Chinese was after oral session, but I'm fine with Chinese. We heard a story [to test our listening comprehension skills] and attempted to answer questions. They were relatively manageable. The thing was, that I couldn't bear to listen to the story because it was far too painful and unimaginable.

After that was chemistry. There is no chemistry between me and the subject. Mrs Leow taught us ionic bonding within 45 minutes, of which I was busy trying to figure out what she meant in the first part of the lesson. Chemistry confuses, but its fun. I guess.

___________________________________________________________________

LIVE EARTH

at 7pm on the 7th of July. Thank god. At least they aired it in Singapore this time round, I've been wanting to watch the program ever since I read about the Wakefield twins who lived in Sweet Valley, and the younger and bimbotic sister donated to LIVE EARTH just so as to support her idol. And I read that series about 5 - 6 years ago.

LIVE EARTH.