Friday, 13 July 2007 Y 16:21

I decided to be moral and reply tags. Else it'll be so rude, it'll be like you trying to talk to me, but I don't care, I don't care, I'm just gonna do it my way.



Hurh.



Tag replies:



Clarence:



Heh. Justice cannot be demanded for. It is always there. And it is in the presence of a human being. And the human being's name is Michelle Teo Xiang Rong. And if I am justice in itself, then why are you questioning me and demanding justice from me?! That's ridiculous. And I didn't copy in a test, okay! Seriously, you mean you don't? I always copy during spelling. Heheh. Technically speaking, I didn't teach her anything. Its her fault for eavesdropping on me speaking and screaming vulgarities to my partner. And what Chicken? What Pig? Why is Sherica called a Pig and that guy called a Chicken? Why are we talking animals? Why are such weird names their nick-names for each other? EWW. And Hedgie talks okay! In fact, he talks so much, he's like a bird! Next time, I shall put Hedgie next to your ear so that you can hear him chattering away, like a bird! He's like a bird! And I don't think I was present then when Sherica said that she belonged in IMH with some Pontianak story. No, I don't think so. But everyone knows that she belongs in IMH anyway, so it doesn't make a big difference.

___________________________________________________________________



Togusa:



Heheh, I thought I did.. Not my fault! Surprisingly huh, you and Ryan Tan both have no idea. I wonder how many other people don't know. Hmm. I thought I tagged everyone's blog I have on my contact list with the new changes. Oh wells.

___________________________________________________________________



Jerene:



Okay, I replied your tag too, hahah! And I'll try to get those for you as soon as possible. Say, by any chance, could I get yours too? And photocopy or something? Maybe yours are tougher or something, I dunno. I'm trying to break the system, heheh. Running happens to me only when I'm trying to escape, playing a game or when I'm pissed. And its so tiring, so so so so so so so so so tiring! Argh. Yay, at least I know someone who hates running too!

___________________________________________________________________



Elizabeth:



Uh, yeah. Nice people. I'm nice too, in fact, I'm wonderful! Oh yeah, you and the stinky pig heart you were supposed to disect. Ouch. PITY THE POOR ANIMAL! Can you imagine those scientists who know how the human heart works? They are the sadist ones disecting the heart, pulling apart the valves, looking into your ventricles and atrias and aortas and working their way into your pulmonary veins and arteries and all that blood and gore out there? No stinking way. Yes, such illnesses as Sherica's mental illnesses cannot be cured, sadly. Hedgie talks the most to me because he understands me. Hmprf! And yes, I scolded Clarence already and I most probably will do so on Sunday. Sherica's not a little nutty in her head, if she is a little nutty, then Paris Hilton must have been born a boy. Which is debatable, if you ask me.. Doughnuts are yummy. Doughnuts, Doughnuts, Doughnuts. Smore doughnuts, chocolate, cheese, peanut butter, strawberry, blueberry doughnuts. Hope you liked that.

___________________________________________________________________



Talking about pigs reminds me of once I was in Carrefour, and I saw a cross section of a pig's body in the Butchery section, which made me laugh alot. It was split into several sections, and every single part of the pig was bought. Even the head, which made me think of several huge hunky gangsters storming into Carrefour to buy the head of the pig which they slaughtered to hang on someone's door. Heheh.








I didn't draw the outline, but I split them into sections. I gotta give myself credit sometimes, right?


___________________________________________________________________




PIG also reminds me of a story that Roald Dahl wrote once, telling of the cruel facts of life.


Cruel facts indeed.