Tuesday, 24 July 2007
Y
17:06
Hyeon was telling me about a couple of people singing a Harry Potter rap on Youtube, so I decided to search it.
I found these:
But I think she meant this:
Ah, I think she meant this. Its fantastic.
Guess that's all.
dearest
Anonymous
whisper
ESCAPADES
S22K05/06
Abercrombie and Fitch
Adidas
Aditi
Agnes
Amanda Quek
Aricia
Azalea
Britney Spears
Britney Spears - Believe
Bryan
Celestine
Christina
Clarence
Christian Audigier
ELDDS - '07
ELDDS - '08
Ellen DeGeneres
Elizabeth
Emily Osment
Entertainment Tonight
Faith
Free Rice
Glam Media
Guin
HFC
Hyeon
Iman
Jamie
Jerene
Jeannel
Jiali
Jin Wei
Joint with Rachel
Juanita
Kailin
Kamalia
Kenneth Chua
Kenneth Surajat
Kim Kardashian
Linda
Manasa
Mango
Melissa Reyes
Michelle Quek
Michellina
Nike
Ms Pandora
Padmini and Nikki
Perez Hilton
Priscilla
Puma
Pussycat Dolls
Rachel Chng
Rachel Lee
Rachael
Rachael Ray
Sangeeta
Shihan
Stuart Weitzman
Sophie
Teresa
The Superficial
Tinaes
TMZ
Topshop
Valerie
Vanessa Lim
Vanessa Tan
Victoria's Secret
Weilin
Woon Yeow
Xiner
Xingying
Yanlin
Yian
Ying Jun
applause
basecodes by:
detonatedlove/?s}
designer:
melted!e
Pictures by
Dancing
Sheep