Thursday, 12 July 2007 Y 21:58

I HAVE GOT MY DOUGHNUTS, I HAVE GOT MY DOUGHNUTS, I HAVE GOT MY DOUGHNUTS, SO EVERYONE WORSHIP ME!

Doughnuts!
___________________________________________________________________

Back to my post. I bet everyone's salivating now. Doughnuts!
___________________________________________________________________

Okay, so first lesson was chinese, in which Quekie the Wackie didn't come because of some track compeition, so I was sitting alone. And Mdm Lim was saying that Quekie didn't learn her spelling as she handed us back our spelling tests. Quekie, Quekie. Heheh. But its partly my fault, although I did let her copy. Maybe she had too high morals to copy, or something. Still.

Had some little activity about drawing pictures of what we treasured most in life. So we drew food, money, love, peace, environment, yadayada, I can't really remember that much. But it was cool, because we drew it in different colours and in different directions. Yeah, I guess that's cool.
___________________________________________________________________

Stripped immediately into PE attire after Chinese to rush for PE. And I was like, moaning, because I just somehow knew that Mr Samat would make Aish and I run for 2.4, and I hate running to the core, to the otherside of the core, so I won't absolutely run unless I get really pissed off. And usually, I get pissed off with the people who tell me continously to run. I mean, I don't ming playing soccer, or netball, or some game like that, but I mind running. Running is mindless, its just physical pain. At least have something to exercise those brain juices while running, right?!

But in the end, Mr Samat was off supporting some canoeing compeitition, THANK GOD. So we had another PE teacher called Mr Faizal or something. I bet he got really annoyed with our class, and he most probably thinks Cherlyn and I are crazy people.

WHY? Because after Chinese, Juanita mentioned Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which she has watched and I haven't. I shall watch with my cousins. And she was informing us of certain observations in Hogwarts, that were very similar to Crescent. Especially a certain heartily loved character by everyone.

So Cherlyn and I decided to become Fred and George respectively, so we rode our brooms in the school field, which is the Qudditch pitch.

Oh, it was fun flying [we ran.] around in our brooms, [oh, we just held our hands in front of us, as if holding a broom] and beating Bludgers [that was air] with clubs [oh, we pretended that we were holding clubs] and scoring goals with the Quaffle [the netball we had to play with] through the hoops. [Cherlyn's ballet 5th position hands]

I love Cherlyn, she's the only person who's sane enough to do stupid things like rapping PING-PONG with me. Yay, Cherlyn, Ich liebe dich.

Mr Faizal got quite irritated towards the end, and let us off 15 minutes before recess. Yay, you rule Mr Faizal! I hope you're my PE teacher!
___________________________________________________________________


Recess was interesting. I didn't eat much, I think I ate the top layer with the floss of my pineapple rice, but I didn't touch the rest, but I drank alot. Of course, not eating much always has its consequences. But I had a muffin in class, smart me.

Recess was interesting, mainly because I finished my food, and recess just started. For once. Usually, I take around 14 minutes of my precious recess time just walking down 4 storeys, because the distance from 3C3 to the canteen is rather long.
Smart planning, architects who designed Crescent Girls' School. Brilliant. Sheer intelligence.
___________________________________________________________________

After that was math, which was uneventful. Kinda, anyway. I paid slight attention. I guess I am starting to catch on on sketching graphs now, although I hate the scale they give us. Its either too big, or too big. I dunno.

Did Exercise 5.1, a little bit anyway. And Shihan the idiot borrowed it "for reference" and she didn't return it, so I'm still stuck with some questions unanswered for 5.1.

Thanks Shihan dear. Hahah.

Something also happened during math, which I will DEFINITELY rant about someday later.
___________________________________________________________________

Chemistry was after that. Mrs Leow was saying something about "endothermic reactions", but I didn't really pay close attention to it. I should be doing that someday.
___________________________________________________________________

A-math was after Chemistry, and A-math was scary. Mr Choy flared up, and I was rather tense about the entire situation.

I don't feel like reliving that kind of tentativeness again, especially now, so I might blog about it sometime later.

But I do have to admit, that today's experience might have altered my impression of Mr Choy by quite abit.

I mean, the instant he stepped into the class in January, I'd already felt threatened by him, because he looked very serious, too serious, in fact. But I eventually found out that he was a rather.. nice.. person, so yeah. And today.. YEEKS.
___________________________________________________________________

Ms Ng said she'll take over our lunch period because Ms Li Xiaoping wasn't here, and she would take over lunch so as to release us to go for our CCAs earlier.

She was 20 minutes late, and we were all starving.
___________________________________________________________________

Geog was after Bio, and Geog didn't turn out well, because Ms Karen Tan was pissed that we were 15 minutes late.

I don't like angering Ms Tan, I think she's threatening when she's angry.
___________________________________________________________________

Had lunch with Song Yang, Finalia, Vanessa and Guin and Hui Ying was there too. Its fun having lunch with an old classmate, especially a very good friend like Hui Ying who lets me copy her math.

Whoops, shouldn't have said that. Mr Keong can finally confirm his suspicions now.
___________________________________________________________________

ELDDS!

Results for elections were released. I shan't say more. Go find out from others if you want to know. Heh.
___________________________________________________________________

I ate 2 doughnuts - I am full.