Thursday, 19 July 2007 Y 21:20

I shall reply tags too, since I'm in a relatively good mood.

Tag replies:

Michelle Quek:

7/12 is more than half of my day spent with you, dear! Its a wonder why I haven't developed sore eyes yet. What the - paragraphs of an essay?! Jeez, I do sound like a really famous author, don't I? I shall write an uber-uber-uber long one for you. Hahah - what are you trying to say? That Royvin is effeminate? Ooh, you're mean. He's not la. At least he wears The Rock shirts. And then again, it could have been Stone Cold. Or some other hunk for that matter. Hahah, but I don't deny that he's rather quiet. Maybe he's the type of person who would become extremely talkative if he clicks well with someone else. And, since he doesn't talk much to us, maybe he can't click well with US, right? Michelle Teo always makes sense. You seriously don't know her? Well, there's a difference between ignorant and dumb, which one do you choose? She was some finalist of Ms Singapore, and I think she got the sexiest legs amongst all the other contestants or something. See, remember what I said about the difference between ignorant and dumb? You just proved my point, honey. Or rather, Michelle Quack. :)
___________________________________________________________________

Elizabeth:

It was forgivable, come to think of it. Some scenes really outdid themselves, and I was really impressed. Yes, yes! Hahah, you can change your name. Bird! Bird! And I realised who Elizabeth Tyler was, I thought she was a political figure, but she isn't - She's the daughter of a political figure. Birdie! I won' laugh, it sounds cute. :) I'll tell Clara to call you that, she won't mind doing it, she's nice. Good - I won't need to study anymore. I already know an institution that is willing to take me in. Clarence's camera lens captured the image of Hedgie. Hmprrf. I shall ask Clarence to send that picture to me! Loansharks, like, hang the pig's head on other people's doors when they don't pay up? Of course, I don't know how true it is, but there's no fire without smoke. Or the other way round, I have no idea. I'm just acting clever. Biology. Red Bloody Cells. White Bloody Cells. Plasma. Eugh.
___________________________________________________________________

Hyeon:

Hahah, hello dear! Hey, there is no chemistry between me and Chemistry. We don't quite Bond together. Although we should have had weak Van Der Waals forces between us, and there should be ionic bonding, because I'm good, so I'm positively charged and chemistry is bad, so it is negatively charged and yeah. I'm talking crap. And see - I didn't call you Mikoh! I shall call you Hydrogen+Neon next time. Sounds nicer.
___________________________________________________________________

Jerene:

Okay, he's your very tall, very nice, very quiet, very thin brother. Yeah, your brother is so thin, he puts my cousin [who was 64kg when she was Primary 4] to shame. Hello then, regular visitor! Hahah, what attracts you to come here again and again? Interesting. I usually visit blogs when they're updated regularly, maybe that's the reason why? Hey - pay attention in A-Math! Although I never do it, but I sometimes do, grudgingly. My A-math teacher isn't going to thank me for saying this.
___________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow's Racial Harmony Day celebrations.

I remember that when I was Primary 6, I had to go be the emcee for Racial Harmony Day and I had to wear some stupid fairy costume. And just because the Sari, the Kambang [or some Malay costume like that. Kehab, I think] and the cheong-sam were taken. So they tasked me to wear something western, and I wind up being Fairy Godmother.

>:[