|
Thursday, 19 July 2007 Y 20:35 Today has got to be the most memorable day of the week. Not only did we have ELDDS today, but 2 very interesting events happened to fall [Hurh. That was a pun] on me. My stars must be smiling down upon me. Yes - A Series of Unfortunate Events. Okay, the first incident - I fell down. No, it was interesting, because I fell down while walking down the stupid rotunda, also known as The Great Wall. Its 4 floors high and its like some stupid spiral tower [like the Astronomy Tower in Hogwarts] and my classroom has got to be up there. So I got down from the 4th floor to the 1st floor and I somehow slipped and skidded and now I'm wound up with a pain above my ankle, which swelled about 2 minutes later, but seems fine now. I don't even know how I fell, I just did. Like, I missed the step and BOOM I went down and I slid down the bloody steps. Smart people do that. And that was the first incident. Second incident - I dropped my wallet in the drain. Seriously, I hate the school drains. Why do they have to have such huge gaps in-between them?! So my wallet slipped into the stinking drain because the drain was slippery and it fell into the stupid drain itself, with all the stinky water and the small brown-green leaves. YUCK. And I wasn't strong enough to pull the stupid drain cover up, so Hyeon had to help me. And because the drain happened to be too deep, I couldn't reach in and grab it too, even if I were to lie on the wet wet wet floor. So Hyeon - again - had to go reach into the stinky winky drain to pull my wallet out. And something else happened, which I shan't say. :) So yeah. Thanks alot Hyeon! You really saved me on both occasions, by pulling me up when I fell and pullling my wallet up from the drain. Thank God Hyeon was there. I can't imagine intercomming some teacher to help me drain the stupid drain cover out. THANKS ALOT HYEON! Moral of the stories: Never go anywhere alone. And for the good news: Aish passed her 2.4 km! Isn't that fantastic news?! ![]() And I also ran with her, even with my stupid foot. I am supportive! But I'm really happy for Aish! This proves that she's strong enough, with the support of her classmates! AISH - You rule! And also - another happy event - was that A-math ended early today! Thank goodness! And because Mr Choy had to go invigilate some lower sec class because they were having common test. Hyeon and I saw him in 2C2 lateron, and he was stoning. He didn't even wave back. Unsociable. And the happy happy happy happy happy happy happy thing, OF COURSE, was ELDDS! I was asking Kristie to hurryup, hurryup, hurryup, because she was S-L-O-W. And in the end, we still reached ELDDS 10 minutes late. I shall leave for ELDDS next time by myself. Then I won't get delayed, and I won't be late, and I can enjoy 2 1/2 hours of being TOTALLY ELDDS. I relish that feeling. Today was fun. Every ELDDS session is fun. The Prep-talk we intended on yesterday was rather disappointing. I thought it would be something like lining the offenders up, and shooting them off, but it wasn't. Maybe we can do that next week or something. Oh, and just to sidetrack, Hyeon got greeted, "Good Morning Mam" 100000..00 times today, so instead of she replying, I did it for her. Its fun. We should introduce that to ELDDS. I can imagine all my juniors greeting me. YIKES! Its gonna be quite scary. But still. Fun! And if they don't greet - what's their punishment? "Down 10!" HAHAH! And then my poor juniors will have to rush down in a push-up position while I slowly smirk and walk around that poor girl and I slowly count the numbers as I see beads of sweat rolling down the girl's determined yet pained face.. This is what happens to you when you read too much fantasy. But still. During Chinese today, [Mdm Lim Hong Geok's in China, so we hadn't had Chinese lessons since Monday] we had a talk about our various CCAs. NCC, Hockey, Softball, Badminton, Track, ELDDS. And then and there, we made a pact to improve our CCAs next year. Winning the championships, B div', C div', whatever division. And ELDDS has to win championships too! Our Drama is taking off unto a new start, a new beginning, what with BlackBox and the new ultra-new-special Drama Nite, one night that we've been working our asses off to earn the right to it, and our debates are gonna buck so damn hard for Julia-Gabriel's next year and the Mayor's debate, possibly, and try to earn permission to get into The Arena. Writing is not missed - ELDDS Camp, 24-hour Playwright. I love my CCA. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |