Friday, 20 July 2007 Y 16:10

SHIHAN WAS BACK TODAY!

You won't believe just how estatic I was. I was like,"YAY! Huggs!" And yeah.


There was a Racial Harmony concert today. And it was quite droll, although I did laugh abit. 2G2 and 2G3 were performing their Racial Harmony skits. I caught sight of Joyce and Aditi and Chits on stage, so I guess I'm happy. And I laughed too. At them, not with them, naturally.


Racial Harmony.


Kaidi came in her qi-pao, Azima in her sari, Boya also in her qi-pao, and Hyeon in her hanbok. And that was all.


Song Yang was telling me that she didn't want to come in her qi-pao because it was bright-red. And naturally she would stand out. Very funny, Song Yang. But she said that she would wear it next year. Yes - everyone in class must wear a costume next year, oui?


I was thinking Greek. No, not that I was thinking of something totally blown up, well, actually yes, I was thinking of something extra-ordinary, which was the Greek costume for everyone in class.


Just look at it.




We'll look like Greek Adonises, non?

And then I was thinking of being like Roman Gods.


This happens to be Minerva, and she is the Goddess of Wisdom, Learning, the Arts, Sciences, Medicine, Dyeing, Trade, and of War. And Minerva happens to be my nick-name. Goddess of Wisdom, huh.

Naturally, after Greek and Roman, I was thinking German. But what? This?



Yeah. We'll all look hot, that's for sure. But really, we're not going for Oktoberfest, are we?!


And then I thought of French. And reminding myself that I've never seen a traditional French costume before, I thought of the French Maid costume, which is what they're famous for. And like Paris, like Lady Marmalade, its flashy.




Oh, of course 3C3 will be more than willing to wear something predominantly French like that. Especially since it shows just how fat you really are.


Maybe we should all come in this next year.




Red Indians.
Absolutely brilliant.