Monday, 23 July 2007 Y 16:23

I shall rant and rant and rant and rant like mad before replying tags, before studying Physics for tomorrow's test. Oh, and if the tag replies are too short, its my fault.

Oh, and there's no chinese test tomorrow, Michelle. This must be the only good news that I've heard today.

Stress - it makes people go angry and pissed off, not only with the stinking people, but with the other stinking people surrounding them. Seriously. If you're pissed because someone is doing something stupid, maybe you should tell them, or just shut up, because it doesn't concern you a goddamned bit.

And speaking of what I'm ranting about, I oughta take a helling reality check. I screamed at people when I was pissed too, what was I thinking then? Why can't I just go put my helling self into other people's helling shoes? Maybe they're concerned for your helling self, even though you obviously don't helling deserve or realise it.

I swear - the next time I scream someone down, I'm gonna think twice. So that if people scream me down without thinking, I have a basis to complain.

This song is dedicated to me:


Avril Lavigne Lyrics

Yes, Michelle. You're the best damn thing okay, so stop helling be upset, okay! Stop the hell doing that. If you think you feel helling good, then go ahead. I'm not gonna give a helling crap to you, because if you can't move on, then maybe you shouldn't. Stay this way you are, its okay. I don't mind - it doesn't affect me anyway how you think, how many cuts / bruises / "Do-no-eat" preservatives you eat.

Read my lips - I don't care.
Hell - grow up.

Tag replies:

Cherlyn:

Yeah, the dragon sure flies fast. And it posts the letters to the wrong person, or should I say, wrong thing. It posted it in the bin. And you're dead now, you Holy person.
___________________________________________________________________

Elizabeth:

Yeah, I wouldn't call you birdie, I guess. It sounds sick and wrong. And if its a girl, I'll name her Claire. Because Clarence's nickname is supposed to be Clare, and I told him how feminine it was. Bird is the name of a Thai singer. I own 2 of his albums, I think. I would have wanted Harry to die, somehow. I just want to know my own reaction to that matter. Draco didn't die, he never die. Clarence is stupid. And Voldemort's chinese name IS Foo-di-muo. I even know how to write it. Yeah, I guess Foo-di-muo sounds nicer without the ri. Makes Voldemort the blaster sound like some Day, like - Sunday or Volday.
___________________________________________________________________

Clarence:

Yeah, I guess its an honour. Oh wells, did you read Bridge to Terabithia? Jesse is a guy, while Leslie is a girl. And I even know a real-life example of a guy called Andrea. And its not that funny, sad, really. Yeah, I might probably want to remain single, or I might be forced to remain single. The latter might be the more accurate one, of course. What Lupid? Jeez. Yeah, holy. You and your Voldermorty. Can you imagine I say trousers as trouserouty? Hurh, I've been saying that I wanna be single when I was 7? Or 8? So yeah. Some life-long ambition of some sort.
___________________________________________________________________

Juanita:

Yes, Steven Lim is dumb. Or should I say, rather intellectually disadvantaged, because he won't get it if I say something chim like that. But really, I shouldn't diss him off like that, especially since I'm not particularly attractive or perfect either. Oh wells.
___________________________________________________________________

Hyeon:

Hahah, yeah. That's what they wear during Oktoberfest. Been years since I went for Oktoberfest. It always seems to clash with Final Years. Red Indian is so cute, I can't imagine someone "mature" like Song Yang in it, I'll point at her and laugh. Greeks are fine, I guess. But I'm starting to think we should probably be Romans, and we can go wear silk. Although most people won't be able to tell the difference between Roman and Greek, of course.
___________________________________________________________________

Michelle Quek:

Yeah, paragraphs. I can't seem to remember to blog about training, you know. Somehow. What open two files? I don't get that. Jeez - you are the ahma. You're old, and you're called Auntie Quek, while I'm called Auntie Michelle? Effeminate basically means girly, I would say. What was the four ****s for? I really can't decode it. Maybe you can spell it out, like S-H-I-T..? Yeah, maybe he was born a quiet person. But really, I don't believe that someone can be quiet just like that. It doesn't make sense. People talk when they're young, they cry so hard, its hard to get them to shut up. Michelle Teo is really a model, trust me. She's not that pretty, honestly. Go click on the link. She's at the end [scroll down and look for the person who is not photogenic.]
___________________________________________________________________

Ryan:

Hahah, I replied you on your tagboard.
___________________________________________________________________

Belinda:

Yes, I'm currently quite pissed off. Tell Sylvia that he was being an idiot, okay!
___________________________________________________________________

Let me hear you say hey hey hey!
Hey hey hey!
Alright, now let me hear you say hey hey ho!
Hey hey ho!

I hate it when a guy doesn't get the door,
even though I told him yesterday and the day before...
I hate it when a guy doesn't get the tab
and I have to put my money out and that looks bad!
Where are the hopes?
Where are the dreams?
My Cinderella story scene.
When do you thinkthey'll finally see......

(Chorus)
That you're not, not, not, gonna get any better,
you won't, won't, won't, you won't get rid of me
never, like it or not even though she's a lot like me....
We're not the same, and yeah, yeah, yeah

I'm a lot to handle, if you don't know, shove it,
I'm a hell of a scandal, me,
I'm a scene,
I'm a drama queen,
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen!

All right, All right, yeah...
I hate it when a guy doesn't understand
why a certain time of month,
I don't want to hold his hand,
I hate it when they go out and we stayin,
and they come home smelling like their ex-girlfriends...
I found my hopes, I found my dreams.
My Cinderella story scene.
Now everybody's gonna see.....

(Chorus)
That you're not, not, not, gonna get any better,
you won't, won't, won't, you won't get rid of me
never, like it or not even though she's a lot like me....
We're not the same, and yeah, yeah, yeah

I'm a lot to handle, if you don't know, shove it,
I'm a hell of a scandal, me,

I'm a scene,
I'm a drama queen,
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen!

Give me an A!
Always give me what I want!

Give me a V!
Be very, very good to me!

R!
Are you gonna treat me right?

I!
I can put up a fight!

Give me an L!
Let me hear you scream loud!
Let me hear you scream loud!
1..2..3..4...

Where are the hopes?
Where are the dreams?
My Cinderella story scene.
When do you think they'll finally see

(Chorus)
That you're not, not, not, gonna get any better,
you won't, won't, won't, you won't get rid of me
never, like it or not even though she's a lot like me....
We're not the same, and yeah, yeah, yeah

I'm a lot to handle, if you don't know, shove it,
I'm a hell of a scandal, me,
I'm a scene,
I'm a drama queen,
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen!

Let me hear you say hey hey hey!
Hey hey hey!
Alright, now let me hear you say hey hey ho!
Hey hey ho!
Hey hey hey!
Hey hey hey!
Hey hey hey!
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen!