Tuesday, 3 July 2007 Y 15:07

I shall reply tags just so that my tagboard can be lively and yadayada.

Tag replies:

Michelle Quek:

Whatthe. First it was the red font, then the small font. Woah. You really are very extremely hard to please. Hey, remember you're the mean beggar? Beggars can't be choosers. HAH. Hey, do you know if anyone actually went for training that day? Hahah.
___________________________________________________________________

Stephanie:

Ouch, don't poke me so. It really hurts, especially the eye part. :) Sure, I know you. My dear ELDDS member, future President / Vice-president, Stephanie Mualim. Of course I know you, my dear girl. I'm not that.. uninformed. I think.
___________________________________________________________________

Juanita:

Yeah, I can't believe that they want to see so much of me. I had thought that they would expel me out of the class. I'm serious, why do the teachers love me so much?! If they're putting me in front in a bid to be able to contribute and express my thoughts freely, I'm not ever gonna talk at all. Hmprf. Oh yeah, I haven't bought your birthday present yet. Heheh. Although its billions of years belated. :)
___________________________________________________________________

Mira:

Yes, you're a little dim. But I love you anyway. ♥. Actually I don't, I was lying. There was a very good relationship between us, remember lit? But now our relationship has become a "strained relationship", isn't that sad? Hahah. Still love you as much as ever, dear!
___________________________________________________________________

Elizabeth:

I didn't do anything to deserve being funny at tuition! What did I do? I was under the impression that I freaked Michellina the Meek out, and Clarence suddenly became very aware of my mental instability.. HMPRF - Don't talk to me about Hedgie. HMPRF. Meanies, giving Sherica Hedgie, who made him have a crash landing and a very bad headache, while I took good care of him. And I visited Clara's blog. I did not abuse Hedgie!! Sherica the idiot did!
___________________________________________________________________

Jerene:

Yeah, I guess watching the match was pretty cool, except that, of course we lost and our players were quite horrible. But it was nice seeing Harry Kewell and Mark Viduka. I didn't know your brother was there, you didn't tell me! And why didn't you go? Yanlin was there, and I was there, so if you'd gone, then that's almost 50% of the bowling girls who were supposed to go for training but they went to watch the soccer match, isn't it cool?!! Hey, did anyone tell you anything interesting happen or how many people went in the end? I want to ask Daniel this question, heheh. I wonder what he'll say.
___________________________________________________________________

Will post later.