Tuesday, 21 August 2007 Y 16:20

I will remember this forever. My experience and pain of trying my very very best to study for my common tests during Sec 3. I do hope that my efforts are paid off.

Okay, I shall first reply tags that are about.. 17 days old..? Yay, 17, my lucky number. Hahah. Sorry dears, I tried to discipline myself, and I managed to do it, and yeah, you end up with a list of people to reply. Here goes,

Tag replies:

Linda:


Yeesh. Linda, you always say that you rock at something, but, NO, you don't. Hahah. HEY - congrats, I heard you passed Chem! I was so amazed. Hahah, maybe the Calender? No wait, Caravan yeah, maybe it helps? Since my darling Ping and Finalia are there too? Hahah.
___________________________________________________________________


Elizabeth:


Seriously, I am mute. Especially when I'm pissed with someone or with myself. Then I'll totally shut up. But, of course, I don't get too pissed with myself often, because its quite difficult to be angry with someone so perfect and great like ME. So yeah. So for you its a prolonged thing. Hmm. Cool. YES, we have got to do something about Saving the Earth. Ever noticed that all through LIVE EARTH, nobody actually came out to tell us where the money is being spent at? I guess its the teachings that come off as more important than the music, hurh. But I'm happy to watch LIVE EARTH. Kinda reminds me to be conservative and stuff. Yeah, I realised that many people comment alot about my laughter, whether it be good or bad. Or both. Mostly bad though, they often think I laugh too loudly. But then again, everyone thinks I talk really loudly too, which is not true. Hahah, I guess I laugh too much, too long? And I never really seriously expected anyone to read my blog, mostly because, I've been said to write a novel for each post too many times? :) YUPP, I saw your Deutschland shirt. I wanna wear one of mine this Sunday! And thankd for wishing me good luck dear, I needed it badly. No, I wasn't crazy. :( I was being ME. Hahah. Unless you say, "Michelle is nuts," of course, which, incidentally, is not true! Hahah.
___________________________________________________________________

Harriet:



Yes, hello darling! I guess I somehow convinced myself that Mr Choy isn't that evil afterall, I shall tell you why someday. In fact, I think I pity Mr Choy alot. Hahah. Especially since he kinda, trys to help, but nobody believes that, and its saddening. Okay, spread the news around that there is ELDDS this Thursday amongst your ELDDS company okay! Thanks dearie!
___________________________________________________________________


Michelle Quek:


Hello my darling fellow Auntie! Hahah, sorry about the candyfloss episode, yeah? Poor girl, you had to wait hours. Sorry!! Yupp, I am unlucky. Hahah. But he's not that bad, as in, he's quite funny sometimes. But still. He'll still remain just as irritating to me when he insults me, and I'll forever remain as irritating to him when I insult him. Hahah. Red is a very very very nice colour. Hurh, what essay. HMPRF. I don't friend you anymore. HAHAH.
___________________________________________________________________

Sam:

Yucks man, your brain is red. Hurh, so unoriginal and pathetic and normal and common. Hah. HURH, you stupid little ELDDS junior. I guess you're just about the same league as Rachael. But then again, I think Rachael has a little bit much higher league than you do. Hmrpf! Aricia is sweet okay! She and Harriet, and a couple of other Sec 1s are nice to their seniors. But seriously, don't suddenly be nice and extremely sweet to me okay? It'll be very scary. HURH. You stupid ELDDS junior! Fine, I shall do your stupid dp someday. I'm getting requests hurh. Okay. Be reminded again that there is ELDDS this Thursday okay! Hahah, I promise to make your life hell during stock counts. Hahah, nah, I won't. You're sweet enough to help me run all the way to get the keys from Ms Vicky. But seriously, next time, don't run okay! Promise me. Walk briskly or something, but don't run, because running is bad for you. Promise me, okay? :)
___________________________________________________________________



Aricia:



YEESH, RED-BRAINERS! And why thank god? What did you mean to imply by that statement? Hmprf. Impulsive people. At least I'm darn sharp. Hahah, yeah, thanks for the calculator darling! It wasn't really used, although I had hoped it would be. Pooh is cute, hahah, I was laughing at the sticker all throughout my paper. Jealousy. HAHAH. I don't think anyone in ELDDS would be jealous that they're not the favourite senior of everyone, because we're all pathetically popular. YEAH, Sam is mean. Big big big big big big big meanie. But I'm used to being bullied, hurh. Even by my juniors, huh! But at least I get my back, uhm.. back. Yeah. Hahah. And be reminded that there is ELDDS this week, I hope your group is ready yeah! The seniors expect quite a bit from all the ELDDS members, so please do it well and nicely okay! We have to impress Crescent during BlackBox so we can have a fantastic Drama Nite, yes?

___________________________________________________________________



Guin:



YAY! Next month we can sing Happy Birthday to each other! What time were you born? I think I was born at 6 or something. And I think its like.. 6pm or something. But thank goodness we were born in different hospitals. Else I might be living your life, and you living my life, yeah? Hahah. Is it good that we aren't twins? I mean, seriously. Pink is an icky colour, except for certain times. You're not Elmo?! Wow. Then what are you? Oscar? Hahah. Or Big Bird? Well, whatever happens, we both got abducted by ailens, by maybe I got caught a little longer because I was great and mighty and let you escape first? HAHAH.

___________________________________________________________________



Elanie:



OH fantastic, you read it?! GREAT! Now you can tell me the whole story plot when we're doing stock counts, and I'll try to pay attention. I read till the bit when he found out that his adopted father was a billionarie, and he cried over his dead body or something like that. Yupp. YAY.

___________________________________________________________________



Okay, I'm tired now. I shall post what I've been doing for these 9, 10, days since I haven't been blogging and uhm, yeah, evaluate the paper? Hahah.

___________________________________________________________________

HARRY POTTER CRAZE!

You scored as Harry Potter. You can be a little reckless and hot-headed at times, but a more brave and courageous friend would be hard to find.

Harry Potter

70%

Ron Weasley

65%

Severus Snape

65%

Remus Lupin

65%

Sirius Black

60%

Draco Malfoy

60%

Ginny Weasley

55%

Hermione Granger

50%

Albus Dumbledore

45%

Lord Voldemort

45%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

___________________________________________________________________

I am bloody great and smart, so kiss me.

Your Eyes Should Be Hazel

Your eyes reflect: Intellect and sensuality

What's hidden behind your eyes: Subtle manipulation

___________________________________________________________________

Uhm. The main reason why I'm not alone most of the time during Fridays is because of ballet, not..

You Are An Extrovert!

You have a ton of friends, perhaps more friends than anyone you know.
Nothing to do on Friday night? No problem for you to find the action.
You're friendly, easy to know, and you seem to get along with almost everyone.
You love to express yourself - and everyone knows a good deal about you.
Whether you're giving your opinion or sharing your dreams, you don't keep anything in.

___________________________________________________________________

Swede, huh. Cool. I like the meatballs.

You Should Date A Swede!

You're a romantic, albeit an understated and practical one.
It's more about a steady partnership for you, not unrestrained falling
Your Swede will give you the unwavering love you crave
While making up some mean pancakes and meatballs on the side!

___________________________________________________________________

DAMN. I SHALL EAT JUNK FOOD FROM TODAY. Mind you - I am not in primary school, so please don't get mistaken again.

You Probably Look Younger Than Your Age

You live a healthy lifestyle and know how to take care of yourself.
You'll probably have a youthful glow for many years.

___________________________________________________________________

Uhm. How true this is, I have no idea.

You Have Low Self Esteem 44% of the Time

While you sometimes feel good about yourself, you tend to struggle a little with self esteem issues.
It's not about changing who you are, it's about accepting your faults. You just need to be less critical and demanding of yourself!

___________________________________________________________________

Hurh. You judge this for yourself. :)

Your Mind is 74% Cluttered

Your mind is quite cluttered. And like most clutter, it's a bunch of crap you don't need.
Try writing down your worst problems and fears. And then put them out of your mind for a while.

___________________________________________________________________

I shall not comment. Uhm, maybe cos I was listening to Elmo's song, so it turned out this way.

You Are 50% Grown Up, 50% Kid

You've grown up a good bit, but you still have a way to go before you're emotionally mature.
You have the skills to control your emotions, you just have to use them.

___________________________________________________________________

Uhm. I just wanna be like Jean Grey and Raven, yeah. Telekinesis please!

Your Superpower Should Be Mind Reading

You are brilliant, insightful, and intuitive.
You understand people better than they would like to be understood.
Highly sensitive, you are good at putting together seemingly irrelevant details.
You figure out what's going on before anyone knows that anything is going on!

Why you would be a good superhero: You don't care what people think, and you'd do whatever needed to be done

Your biggest problem as a superhero: Feeling even more isolated than you do now

___________________________________________________________________

Oh yeah. This is one of the times when Michelle rules the pool.

Uhm, I just had to find something that rhymes with "rule", so yeah.. Hahah.

You Have A Type A- Personality

You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.

When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds

___________________________________________________________________

SEE SEE SEE? NON-BELIEVERS. I AM MATURE, DAMNIT.

You Are Somewhat Mature

You definitely act like an adult sometimes, but a big part of you is still a kid at heart.
While your immature side is definitely fun, you're going to have to grow up sooner or later.

___________________________________________________________________

Proof that education ruined my life:

You Are 89% Tortured Genius

You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.

___________________________________________________________________

Uhh. Let's just say that there aren't many people who know me really really well.

Your Reputation Is: Mystery Girl

You're the girl that everyone is trying to figure out.
Men are attracted to your intriguing persona - and women want to copy it!

___________________________________________________________________

This is true. For once.

Your Taste in Music:

R&B: High Influence
90's Hip Hop: Medium Influence
Adult Alternative: Medium Influence
80's Rock: Low Influence
90's Pop: Low Influence

___________________________________________________________________

And finally, this is for my dear juniors and peers and anyone who bothers to listen. Why? Because its true. Clarence - note this.

Your Mind is PG-13 Rated

Your mind is definitely a little dirty. You're naughty, but not trashy.
You don't shy away from a dirty joke, and you're clearly not a prude.