Friday, 24 August 2007 Y 17:02

According to Blogger, today's their 8th birthday.

So Happy Birthday Blogger!


Today was.. Well, what do you want me to say.. unexpected..?


Mass run was with Celestino, who had severe bronchitis. And so, worrying that she was going to die on me, I walked with her. And then again, I was lazy. So yeah.

Right after that was A-Math, which thank god Mr Choy didn't give us back our papers else it would ruin my entire mood for the day. But he taught trigo, which is bad enough. I guess Mr Choy tried to crack a joke during A-Math saying that the 1st - 4th Quadrant are "Science Teachers are Crazy", which he changed to "Creative" afterwards. But really. He said,"I used to be crazy. But now I recovered,"

And Amanda Choo and I were like, looking at each other, and so we tried to laugh to make him feel better.

After A-Math was Physics. Initially, it was SPA filing, and even though I thought I took both my experiments down, I found out that I only took one. And I couldn't even find it when I got back up to class. And I thought of my miserable missing wallet, and my heart was aching for it. And I realised that the stupid experiment was under my tablet.

If only I could find my wallet that way. Its really precious, I guess that's because it was a gift to me from my clique, so its something extraordinary?

I want my wallet back so bloody badly, damnit.

During Physics, we were given back our test. I don't think I did that badly. I actually improved, and I was ranked one of the top 10 improved-students in class. Yay? But I am sure that I could have gotten an A2, which is just 1 mark away, if only I didn't confuse myself. And I also needed a new protractor badly. What protractor is this?! Its 4 degrees away! And so physics - B3. Happy? Guess so. From an E8 to a B3..? I guess its supposed to be good news.

Recess was fine. I got happy, so I didn't remember anything. Except that Quekie brought some biscuits from Korea or Japan, and we were arguing about it.

After recess - CME. Initially, I planned to practice oral with Quekie, Sabrina and Juanita. Did I? Nope. Instead, I went to play Bingo on the board with a million other people.

Bingo Board. Lovely.

SS after that. Mr Poon caught us at our last game, and Aish was pleading with him to let us play because it was her turn to call out numbers. And Mr Poon told us that we'll either play, or listen to hints on the test next week.

Kinda obvious what we chose.

English after that. All I can say is that I am happy to pass.

Math after that, and I almost cried then. Math. I studied hard for it. Did I pass? Well, yes. But it was such a stupid borderline pass. Realised Mira and I had the same mark, so we were quite shocked. Obviously. Mira's an A1 student, and for this she has C6? Same for yours truly? E-Math was shocking. I can't believe I actually thought it was a "do-able" paper.

Oral after that. I didn't realise that I slept until I woke up. Being the second-last person to go for an oral seriously isn't fun. I had to wait for 15 other people in front of me to talk for about 10 minutes each, and hence I had a good refreshing nap for 30 minutes. To which after I woke up, I suddenly realised I got a cold.

Oral was disappointing. I can't believe all the stupid things I did and said. Mistakes are not to be repeated.

Ballet after that was fine. Which reminds me that last week, we had Martin teaching us ballet. Some new experience, I guess. Martin's a strict teacher. Yeesh.

I can't sleep, everytime I try to sleep, I keep thinking of my wallet. I mean, seriously. I am really damn worried. Its not the money inside I'm worrying about, its the cards and everything inside. If I lose my wallet, I lose everything inside. Please please please, I pray for my saviour or whomever to seriously help me recover it.

I am darn upset now.