Monday, 6 August 2007 Y 16:38

I am giving myself 9 minutes to do this post.

Why? Because my common tests are next week, and I have to study and do homework at the same time, which is not easy at all.

Homework. Mainly math, really. But I guess its my fault for not doing them earlier.

I can look towards not sleeping these few days.

I guess I've to study throughout the whole period those insane idiots screech at seeing a couple of fireworks go off, and they come about, oh, a million times a year, perhaps? and they're some chemically reacted chemicals that just shoot off and blow up into millions and millions of short-lived wondrous beauty and they shine gloriously in the dark dark sky.

Hey, guess what? I don't care just how beautiful those short sparks are, so go scream somewhere else, thanks.

Yes, I'm in a pissable mood.

And that's because we - read: Song Yang and I - were called by Mr Choy in A-Math today.

I think Mr Choy thinks we're not paying much attention, but, sorry to say, we were. And other people were doing other stuff in his classes, Jia Ling was doing Chinese Lit, Shihan and Amanda Choo were doing E-Math, Aish was doodling on the fullscap she intended to throw away, Yeeting was doing something like History, for nuts, Song Yang and I were discussing about how fascinating Binomial Theorem was, which is, incidentally, the topic that Mr Choy was teaching!

But of course, we seemed like we were having too much fun at the back, talking and joking about NUMBERS so yeah, we obviously weren't paying attention to the lesson.

Someone remind me to tell Song Yang tomorrow, that the Chinese teachers in Crescent, regardless of what subjects they teach, actually do speak rather good Mandarin.