Wednesday, 1 August 2007 Y 20:22

I shall not reply tags today or tomorrow, so the earliest day I can reply tags is Friday.

So yeah, feel free to lump all the tags, and wait patiently for them to be replied. :)

WHY FRIDAY? Because I have a Geography test tomorrow, and an A-Math test on Friday, and no test on Saturday. But tag replies shall have to be short, because I'm only 2 weeks short to Common Test.

Yes. Common tests. I was wondering at Week 4 if I should start studying. Seems like the answer should have been yes.

Saw Eunice Chan today, and she had to go for E-math REMEDIAL!? Bloody hell, she's like the smartest person in the clique, and she's got a calculator installed in her brain, and she's got the mathematical knowledge of Bonacci and Phythagoras combined together and she failed her E-math.

Sounds no good for me.

But really, this should seem like some kind of Headline News. It should grace the front page of the papers tomorrow. Not that its not being told around now - I just typed it out on the free and boundless Internet, so someone's bound to read it. But still.

OKAY - Did I mention that I have a chinese speech tomorrow? Meaning I have to give a speech in Mandarin tomorrow. I'll be glad if anyone actually understands what I'm saying.

And I've to study and write my script now. Bye!