Tuesday, 7 August 2007 Y 15:39

I shall summarise a little on what happened on Sunday and yesterday, because I realised that I totally forgot to blog about those.

Sunday was rather interesting. Chuan Hong is just about the most lusty person I've ever ever ever known. Not that many guys actually observe every single bit of their teachers, you know. And then again, I don't really know. To me, its actually a crime to notice how your male teacher SMELLS like, you know. Chuan Hong - I think you're every single bit as icky as you describe yourself to be.

Well, after that, I went to eat organic food. Apparently, it isn't as yucky as I thought. I was always under the impression that healthy food is not yummy. I ate baked rice, and I was wondering why they had cheese in organic vegetarian food. Apparently, they told me they use cashew nut. Healthy food, huh.

But still, I went to Mr Tan's early, and I wasted my time outside waiting. But I talked to Oliver. Apparently, he thinks I sound Brit. Rubbish, Oliver. I don't sound British?! Yeesh. I guess Oliver is an intelligent person. Even though he is rather insulting. But still, I'm not offended. I guess I'm used to insults..? Hahah.

Clarence came, surprisingly. I thought that he would be following his Japanese buddy all around the sights of Singapore, but no. Instead of frolicking around, he actually decided to come. But I would have done the same, so - no surprise.

Linda and Michellina came in with their big black balloons [note: Alliteration for emphasis] and Linda gave me her balloon! Thanks dearie! And Sherica came in with her hair in a weird angle and make-up, and everyone was.. Shocked.. At her sudden ghostly appearance. Turns out she was asked by Cleo to do a photo-shoot so, yeah. The rest is History.

And I guess Sunday ended like that. Monday started, as usual, in its slow and boring pace. Some NCC people were giving a talk on Dengue Fever, but I didn't stay for that because we had to go off and collect data. Saw Ms Tan and Mr Keong walking out, followed by every single teacher in Crescent, and we realised that Assembly was over. And we were just about to collect data.

Lessons started, and nothing much happened.

Chemistry was still chemistry. Which will forever remain as a subject itself - Chemistry.

Biology was about vegetables - plants, in the sense.

English was CA informal letter writing - which, come to think of it, was easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy, but I still managed to miss out one detail. And I think that's a minus 5 marks for Task Fulfilment. Wow.

Physics was about the practical - which I do admit that I got the x and y axis wrong. How, I have no idea.

Math was about matrices, which Song Yang taught me how to solve, and I have come to an official conclusion: Matrices is stupid. I kinda wonder how its a topic in itself. Maybe that's because I haven't moved unto other tougher questions as yet. But I wasn't paying attention, I was doing physics. So maybe I missed out on something I don't know yet.

After lunch, we rushed up for Geography. Ms Tan taught us something about topographical maps I think, and then the bell rang for A-Math, in which my grievances and everything were already mentioned in my previous post.

Teo Zheng Xian treated everyone to chocolates yesterday, but nobody ate them, for some special reason. Maybe because he looked too kind and everything, so everyone got scared of him. Turns out the thing expired like.. 2 years ago. Smart guy, really. But I guess he at least had the conscience to actually tell us,"Don't eat it - its expired," albeit about 1 hour and 45 minutes later. Thank god I didn't touch them. He looked too generous [Read: scary] and it was macadamia.

Luckily, I hate nuts. :)

Today, chinese was fine. I wasn't paying too much attention, for some particular reason or another. But I did manage to catch slight glimpses of the lesson, and I understood it perfectly fine. Proves that Madam Lim is a good teacher. :)

Social Studies was after that. I must say that Mr Marcus Poon is an effective teacher, in the sense that I actually do think about SS linking to our society. In fact, I kinda, debated with Yeeting about SS, so maybe..

After recess, we got locked out of Geography, all 23 of us. Because we were late. But Ms Karen Tan let us in the class anyway, so we just sat and listened to Groynes.

After that was Lit, with The Whale Rider. Aish's sick of Kahu and the whales. I think I know what she's not going to be in future - a marine activist. But I kinda find that Lit is rather fascinating in the sense that it actually is very relevant to our human life, but few know it, and even fewer appreciate Lit for what it is. I don't say I appreciate Lit much, because right now, I'm rather result-orientated. I guess Lit is a passion thing, and I probably don't have that much passion anyway.

We didn't have assembly, but we had the Minister visit training. And we're staying back tomorrow AGAIN till 12 to do the training AGAIN. Oh, good.

Honestly, I'd just like to tell someone out there, that you can't expect everyone to do what you want. People think and People feel. Not everyone is as manageable or can be so easily manipulated as you think they can. Not everyone is obedient and subservient to you everytime, but hell, so long as they are good souls, you don't have to care anymore.

I also want to tell someone out there, that the human spirit is strong, and the human spirit will forever remain very strong. I shall probably upload the story some other day and show you that, indeed, the human spirit breaks all bonds.

National Day celebrations tomorrow - who's wearing red? I feel like wearing a black Deutschland shirt, but no, I won't. I guess National Day makes everyone feel properly Singaporean.

Everyone knows him:



He's a fat old, dead British guy. But I dedicate tomorrow to this guy, because no one knows him:



And that was Sir William Farquhar. Rejoice, in the name of FARQUHAR.



PS: "Farquhar" is pronounced as a commonly used rude word. Or maybe not so common. Depends.