|
Saturday, 4 August 2007 Y 18:00 I am suddenly reminded to what happened yesterday during the Minister training. And after that as well. :) During the Minister training, Mira, Aish, Song Yang even, and I were pretending we could do magic. Which was fun! I love acting magic. :) Aish was showing us her stupid "thumb-no thumb!" magic; Mira was showing off the magical "non-contact" power of the hand she possessed; Song Yang came up with the stupid flexi-curve, and was showing us how she could bend a straight ruler; and I came up with the stupid notion that my finger had the "magical touch". Yes, technology is magic. Or rather, technology is considered magic to those who truly appreciate it, or are just plain country bumpkins of the century. And after the training, Mr Tan Tze Yong came up for his rehearsal on the showing-off of all the facilities, or a rather brief show-off. I think he's a very good explainer, and according to Cherlyn, an excellent Physics teacher at that. 3C2 must be blessed to have him, I guess, but I'm happy with Mrs Low. :) Mr Tan showed off the technology of some pressure pumping system, and how the white-board in the Faraday Lab was hand-sensorable [I have no idea what its called] but just that its just like the board at Goethe Institute. Which is cool. Explanation done, everything, we were dismissed. But Aish dragged me off [roughly, I might add] to the board to play with the pumping machine. Quite obviously, it was fun, and then almost everyone came rushing down to play with it. In the end, almost everyone else went home, except for Vanessa, Guin, Cherlyn, Aish and I, and we were the only ones left in the room playing with the board, complaining about the stupid board lagging, and all the time laughing laughing laughing like a couple of freaks. I think Ms Angeline Ng and Mr Tan - the only 2 teachers [or rather, mature adults] who were watching us play and all the time trying to make good sure that we didn't ruin anything were quite frightened at us playing with the board. I guess human reactions are sometimes faster than machine reactions, because the stupid thing hanged thrice or something on us. To which Mr Tan said,"I let you play a while and this is what happens?!" Hahah. But then the 5 of us calmed down, and we only allowed one hand on the board at one time, and the board started to function again. I guess we got really crazy over playing with the board, because I laughed so hard I had abs, and Vanessa laughed so hard she suddenly found herself sitting on the floor and Cherlyn forgot all about not embarrasing herself in front of Mr Tan - who just so happens to be her badminton teacher-in-charge or something. Yes, it was fun. But I think the teachers present probably thought that we were nutcases or something. :) But after that, just as we figured out how to write on the board with the pen and the software, Mr Tan shut off the whole thing, and everyone got sad. But we did get a promise to play with the board some other time. Yay. I can't wait. And so we left the Faraday Lab. But we didn't stop laughing. Instead, we laughed at other stupider stuff, like Cherlyn informing us she wanted to go to the washroom, and everyone just laughed like that, for no particular reason. And when Ms Ng and Mr Tan strolled out a good 10 minutes later, they saw us laughing again. I guess when we saw their faces, it got us laughing so much more. I think they knew it too, because they left hurriedly. I had a hunch that the teachers were about to rush away from us because we were so insane, and also they wanted to make an announcement in the staffroom to anyone who had the contact number of IMH. Heheh. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |