Tuesday, 7 August 2007 Y 23:02

I decided to upload the results of a test that I took, which is very disturbing.

Your Brain is Orange

Of all the brain types, yours is the quickest.
You are usually thinking a mile a minute, and you could be thinking about anything at all.
Your thoughts are often scattered and random - but they're also a lot of fun!

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about esoteric subjects, the meaning of life, and pop culture.


Yuck. I thought my brain was red.

There's a 48% Chance You've Been Abducted By Aliens

Maybe you've really been abducted by aliens... but probably not.
Let's face it. You're just a little weirder than most people.


I have blue blood.

What Michelle Means

M is for Mysterious

I is for Insane

C is for Cheeky

H is for Helpful

E is for Extreme

L is for Likeable

L is for Luscious

E is for Earthy


I sound like a Martian.

You Are Elmo

Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do!

You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing.

You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you.

How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"


Also equally scary.

So according to all those tests, I conclude officially that I am not human.

Yikes. See what I mean when I say that I don't know myself properly?