|
Saturday, 4 August 2007 Y 12:22 I feel Gypsy today. Gypsy - according to Wikipedia, it is considered as a "derogatory" term. Meaning, the term "Gypsy" carries the tone of contempt. Meaning, the term "Gypsy" is often associated with the word "evil". In a sense, anyway. "Gypsy" also happens to be a term for people from a certain race. Did the term "Gypsy" originate from the people - and other "normal" people thought them to be weird; Or did the people get called "Gypsy" from the term itself? The world is rather confusing. I watched a video of Marcus and Karen Hilton yesterday. They're not the parents of Paris Hilton, Paris's parents are Richard and Kathy, if I remember correctly. Marcus and Karen Hilton were considered the greatest ballroom dancer of their lifetime, and even now, they're still good. But I don't really know if they're still here, physically, I mean. ![]() Pretty happy and cheerful couple, I must say. ___________________________________________________________________ I searched around Wikipedia for my name - for some slight fat hope that there would be news, and guess what? There was news. But not me, anyway. Apparently, in the Singapore bowling team, there was this person called Valerie Teo. And another girl called Michelle Kwang was bowling against her. Its not that relevant, but hey - it links it links! And guess what? I found out that Lee Yu-Wen has his own page in Wikipedia. I can't say I'm shocked, but rather, surprised. Pretty cool, huh. Should tell my Godfather, he'll want to know. ___________________________________________________________________ I do believe that in my lifetime, I will never ever ever discriminate against anyone. And I will make absolute sure that I never ever do. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |