|
Sunday, 2 September 2007 Y 12:10 Its break-time, and its 11:10, and I'm not intending to eat any breakfast. I'm out of the mood for breakfast. And I think I probably should maintain out of the mood for breakfast. I seriously think I'm gonna hit the big 6-O. Then I'll become a sumo-wrestler. And then I can sit on a rainbow - and skittles will pop out. And according to Mira, they're Halal. You know, in Primary school, I don't think I was really that intent or interested in religion at all. But in Secondary school, I find that I am somewhat more respectful of religion. And in Sec 3, not in Sec 1-2 or something. Like I just found out this year from Mira, that Halal means that the food has to be cooked with the Muslim and Islam way. I always thought that just so long as something didn't contain pork - its Halal. Well, I guess I learnt. And I found out since Secondary school that there are alot of different groups of Indians in India. I didn't know that. But I know that China has many different groups of Chinese, because its the same over there in Taiwan too. Race. I don't even know why I'm talking about it. I think its because I was reading about Wicca yesterday. I sincerely believe that one day, I will be on the Wiccan side. I seriously don't empathise with people who think that Wicca = Bad. Wicca is about nature, but people seem to be under the impression that Wicca is a bad-witch-warlock association. I think one day, I shall copy/write a Book of Shadows of my own. But there is much I still don't understand about Wicca. I think I find Wicca extremely fascinating. I shall go learn about Wicca from someone somewhere someday. Okay, since I'm in a talkative mood, I shall reply tags. Tag replies: Elizabeth: Hahah, thanks alot darling! I sincerely believe that I'm gonna require alot of luck. Good luck to you too! See you tomorrow dear! ___________________________________________________________________ Jertaime: Yes, I agree with you, my darling sister. I bet you didn't go back to Marymount on Friday, did you? But that's okay, I didn't too. Hahah, I hope I get lucky. But maybe luck won't carry me so far off this time round. Welcome dear! I seriously hope to see you soon. Any changes since the past 3 years? ___________________________________________________________________ Michellina: The way you said it, was increasingly scary. But yes. Love you too dear. Am I allowed to complain incessantly to you about school or something else during Sunday? Or is it your turn to complain instead? ___________________________________________________________________ Sam: Hahah. Yes, I realised darling. Calm down. I'm quite worried about Blackbox, because some groups have people who can act well, but there are a few inside who simply suck. I think your group, if we allow you to act, can do a pretty good job, actually. I'm super worried about Blackbox, I just know that we're gonna screw it up, and no one's gonna have the energy or pride or motivation to continue on in Drama Nite. Talk to me next time you come online, okay? Then I'll see what I can do.. Like, talk to the rest of them or something.. Send me your script okay? ___________________________________________________________________ Anonymous: I have no idea. I can't really remember what they did, I think that I keep memorable experiences in my head. But yeah. How did the music sound like? And darling, just type your name, its not like I will get offended, dear. ___________________________________________________________________ Michelle: Hello fellow Michelle! But which Michelle are you? Hahah, I know alot of Michelles, be it Crescent or somewhere else. Hahah, thanks dear! But I think I'm gonna change the blogskin someday later. ___________________________________________________________________ Jiaying, go where your heart leads you. My darling girl, I can't believe I'm the one comforting you now. Be the strong person that you still are, okay? I know that you rule and you can take matters into your own hands, okay? Go for the compeitition, okay? If Ben thinks that you can do it, you can. And he's been in this field for how long..? So trust Ben, okay? Belinda - I seriously hope that you can stick with Sylvia along the way. I mean, okay, I might be siding her more since she's my cousin, but think about you two having happy times, going out and everything. Don't let this little thing spoil your friendship, okay? I'm very upset to see Sylvia so sad, you know. Especially since she's currently going out with her Bryan, and I think he's a bit irritated that she's always moody. Marrietta, don't worry about your dear brother. I'm sure that he will recover one day. Tell him to get well okay? He has to come back during December, I don't care. :) ___________________________________________________________________ Philosphical debates. Apparently, Jason thinks that I'm into them. Hahah, I don't really know. ___________________________________________________________________ I shall do some Holiday Homework now. Holiday Homework. What an oxymoron. ___________________________________________________________________ I think I'm gonna change my skin now. And link a few people. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |