Saturday, 4 August 2007 Y 09:55

Oh, did I mention that yesterday was the birthday of the President of the AWC?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY
- You and your Autistic Wendy Club have done alot of good to our society - namely 3C3. And see, I made it multi-coloured to suit the criteria of the entrance to the AWC - that you have to be really autistic.

And also, today happens to be Sabrina's birthday, the Fe2O3 of the class. Funny how Mira and I discussed that her character was "acid", not "alkali" and rust just so happens to go away when in contact with hydrochloric or sulphuric acid.

But still -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSTY!

Yes, it had to be in brown to be rust, proper rust. The colour, not the thing that eventually gets your metal broken down into un-usuable stuff.

But today, I intend to reply tags. Solely. And probably digress abit to say something irrelevant but still.
___________________________________________________________________

Tag replies:

Elizabeth:

Wow. You seem like the really quiet type and if someone irritates you for too long, you'll just blow up. Cool. Yes, I am an extremely quiet person, and Clarence and Sherica makes the most amount of noise. You would have thought Mr Tan probably knows. But no. Still.. Hey, the project's kinda cool. Save the Earth and create a blog to promote. Cool.
___________________________________________________________________

Rachael:

Yeah, I know Elanie's not shy. I'm being sarcastic, dear. And yes, I'll link you when I have the time, like now. You seriously suck, pulling my hair off. And yes, I do play "this thing". Its fun. Yeah, your blog is stupid. Change the skin.
___________________________________________________________________

Clarence:

You have no idea how unbelievably sick that statement was. Heh, everyone knows you like talking. Bit sad, really. Isn't it ironic when you say that you "just love talking" and then go on to say "what can I say". That's stupid.
___________________________________________________________________

Aricia:

Yes, dear. Good thing that your group's acting in Blackbox. Hahah, your seniors may seem intimidating, but we're really nice people. Don't be shy dear. Yeah, sorry I couldn't be much of help. But good thing is - its over.
___________________________________________________________________

Stephanie:

What "pretty eyebrow drawing"? I didn't get that. And yeah, I liked him better when he was young. I liked the first 2 movies the best. Ever noticed that since they changed the director of the first 2, the students aren't wearing wizard robes ever again.
___________________________________________________________________

Harriet:

Hahah, you obviously don't know what I'm talking about. Don't worry dear. Jeez, why would I stab you?! With a fork? That's so unoriginal. I would rather stab someone with a spoon, its way cooler. Yes, I know I rock, I realised that a long time ago, ever since the time I was 1 nanosecond born.
___________________________________________________________________

I'm tired. Should I go for training later on?