Thursday, 30 August 2007 Y 22:25
NEW POST NEW POST LA LA LA LA LA LA.
Sorry I didn't blog for days, honeys. But here it is!
Saturday - 25/08/07:Training was fine. I guess. I guess bowling has always been this sucky when it
comes to me. But oh wells. I was trying to read my Trigonometry notes
when I got there, and Ryan Tan the stupid went to remind me about his
"Ryan is hot" avatar. WTH, I'm getting orders from 2 juniors?! Total idiots man.
I shall do them as and when I like it. Hah.
Not many people came, surprisingly. I thought that since it would be the
"last bowling training", we would have much more people coming up to
train. Hurh, rubbish. In fact, there was even less than usual. And yeah.
Apparently, my basic skills still suck. Basic skills, exactly. I realise I either hook
the ball too much, or I don't hook the damn thing at all. That is, according
to Terence and Helmie respectively. I wonder who to listen to. I guess it
depends largely on the oiling pattern of the lane, yes?
Michelle Quek somehow became my muffin for the day. And I became her
doughnut for the day. And Faith was a cookie.
Hahah, isn't it funny? The Dough-Nuts. Hahah. I hope you people
understand.
I tell you, Michelle Quek rapes people. She was attempting to grope Faith's
ass or something. I was trying to warn Faith, but the girl has been blinded by
what she assumes to be true love, hence she did not pay any attention.
After training, I left almost immediately, because I had to rush to YiAn's
house, for the poor darling is leaving for Michigan. Apparently, she's going
there because of piano or something.
I swear, Pan Yi An has got to be one of the world's youngest and most
talented teenge pianist. That girl got her Masters at Primary 6, hello!? I'll
never ever forget this. In fact, everytime I hear someone talking about
piano exams yadayada, I often pull in the fact that "I had a friend who
passed her Masters when she was in Primary 6," just to see the reactions of
other people. =]
Reached YiAn's house at around 6 or something. Her house still looks the
same. We were recollecting the times when we threw a ball around in her
playroom, hitting a lamp or something, and some shards of glass flew off
and cut my foot. Hurh.
And so, ZiHan, Pearlyn, Keat Li, Eileen, Jolene Tan, Megan and Shermaine
were there too. Really great to see people like them, I haven't seen them in
3 years. Long time. But, come to think of it, there are many people I haven't
seen in 3 years. My primary school mates, which amount up to maybe say,
50+..? And my other friends, yes..?
I still remember Mark, because we always called him Mary and he always
acted gay, and he always sang "Mary had a little lamb,". Him and his
darling Aloysius.
Toh Jia Ying as well? That girl has got to be one of the most superbly
intelligent people on the surface of the planet Earth. I think she should
belong to MENSA.
Shermaine looked different. I don't know how the others recognised her
faster than I did, because according to me, I have the best IQ skills amongst
all the others. But yes.
Primary school days. Days of yonder and freedom. Even though we
obviously had no idea of it then. Well, I didn't.
And I relived the times when we played truant during those stupid prep-
talks before PSLE. And we planned our escape routes through our prefect
friends - Yi An and Shermaine - like they would inform us which prefect was
patrolling which corridorr and everything. Hahah.
And I remembered the times when Yi An and Shermaine and I would go to
the TAF club people and sell them sandwiches. We were acting on orders
from the school, and initially there was a duty roster, but in the end, Yi An,
Shermaine and I [unofficial] would tag along to sell the sandwiches.
And Shermaine was reminding me how I ran with the trolley, and the
money-box fell out and we spent alot of time picking up the change and
everything that rolled out. And also that we sold sushi once, and I kept
promoting those sushis that were in excess, like the tuna one, I think. I was so
totally successful.
And the three of us always ate sandwiches everyday, and we were so
happy, I don't think I can ever ever ever relive those memories again.
On another note, Zihan thinks I'm still as equally blur as before. I'm not!!
Although if I could say someone was totally pathetically blur, it would be
Pearlyn. And to think that she was Head Prefect?! Woah..
But I guess she became Head Prefect because I basically didn't want the
other candidate, I think her name was Ariel Lam or something, to be the
Head Prefect. Probably because in Primary school, I was convinced that I
should choose someone I knew rather than someone I didn't know.
But frankly, I didn't know too many people in Primary school, but everyone
knew me. Surprising. Maybe because I was the emcee for many stuff, like
Speech Day, which I hosted with Chen Xingying, the smarty-brainy. And
also the classic Racial-Harmony Day, which I had to dress like a fairy!?
And also, I found out alot of things that happened in Primary school which I
didn't know of.
Such as:
- I was extremely emo in Primary school.
Said by Shermaine, supported by YiAn.
What?! I was emo?! According to Shermaine, I would stone there and answer people in a deadpan voice. Woah, seriously?! Cool, I brought emo to the world.
- I would read a book, walk to my destination e.g. Library, and end up in
the toilet instead. Then I'll just stare and stand and remember that I'm
supposed to be in the Library.
Said by YiAn, supported by Shermaine. OMG, I did that?! I did not! How can
anyone be so pathetically stupid? Its practically and theoretically
impossible.
- I would walk into a pillar, scream out in pain, turn away, and walk into
another pillar yet again.
Said by YiAn, supported by Shermaine. I'm quite sure that both of them are equally unreliable. I mean, seriously. Quite obviously, I didn't put on my
glasses then, which is why I did that. Or maybe I never did that at all. They
probably invented it. Quite imaginative people. But no, its not realistic.
And others, which I hope I will forget soon. And I think I most probably will.
Yi An brought out the class photos, which I realised that I had been in Yi An's
class for a freaking 5 years. Woah. And now the idiot is moving off to
America. WHAT IS THIS!?
But anyway, I was bitching with the people we didn't like with Shermaine
and Yi An. I didn't realise that I didn't like so many people in Primary school. I
think I most probably could stand in Primary school, but thinking about the
times makes me feel irritated with them. Big change of attitude, huh.
And Eileen wanted to watch Campus Superstar, and Yi An and Jolene went
to watch because they wanted to support their RGS-mate, Zhengning. I
was a little turned off by the whole compeitition, mainly because of the
results. I mean, seriously. If we merely look at popularity votes instead of
talent-wise, why is this considered a "Talent Compeitition", then?
And yupp, Saturday ended with a farewell to Yi An and the others. Friends I
haven't seen for 3 years, except Yi An, which were chance-meetings.
I will miss you all darlings
___________________________________________________________________
Sunday - 26/08/07:
I can't remember anything about Sunday, except that Clarence was being
exceptionally retarded as he usually is.
___________________________________________________________________
Monday - 27/08/07:
Chemistry was okay. Mrs Leow went through the paper. But I don't think I
paid that much attention, so I shall have to go through the paper myself
one day.
Biology was crap. I was extremely disappointed with my Biology grade. I
seriously can't believe this. Subjects I used to be good in, are now slipping. I
can't even catch them.
Recess wasn't memorable, because I can't remember anything.
English was at the Language Lab - or the Communicative Arts Room. I hate
having lessons there, because its the ELDDS room, not a room to have
English lessons. But the good thing was that it was about Speech, and role-
playing, which is very authentically ELDDS. Only problem is that its pathetic,
and we start from basics. ELDDS rocks.
Physics was okay. I didn't really do the work, so I was a little worried. But it
was fine.
Math was another disappointing day. I can't believe what I got for math. I
think I am really gonna work very extremely hard for math. And I can't
believe that I couldn't understand MATRICES. How stupid can anyone get?!
Its just MATRICES, you idiot Michelle. MATRICES. It doesn't even sound
threatening. You better learn.
Lunch was not memorable again.
Geography was.. Oh wells. We got back our Geog paper, and I was
extremely extremely worried. I mean, I got back my Biology, you don't
exactly expect me to be happy for Geog, do you?! But yeah, Geog wasn't
too badly done. Although I got kinda upset after I carefully looked at my
paper and realised I could have scored 80/100. This is how stupidly careless I
am.
A-Math. I don't even have to talk about it. I can't believe how sucky my
maths are now. How low can anyone sink?! I really gotta have to practise
real damn hard. I was asking Mr Choy what our MSG was, but he said he
didn't calculate it yet. Don't bother, Mr Choy. We all know what the MSG is.
ELDDS after that!
___________________________________________________________________
Tuesday - 28/08/07:
Chinese was fine. We were informed that we had to have a stupid Mock
test later during the day. Which I got really pissed off with.
Social-Studies. I kinda expected my grade, but yeah. Still disappointed
anyway. Seems like people are hard to please.
Recess wasn't memorable again.
Geog after that, which Ms Tan went through the paper. Studying really
helps, Michelle. Now go hit the books.
Literature was disappointing. I should never ever ever look at things with a
negative point of view.
___________________________________________________________________
Wednesday - 29/08/07:
Physics was initially in the Faraday Lab, but Mrs Low said that the key to the
Faraday Lab was lost. But Quekie, who went to the Faraday Lab, said that
the door was open..? Mysterious.
Literature after that, which Mr M introduced us to a very bloody paragraph.
No, there's nothing wrong with my english, its true. Full of gore and blood.
OUCH. And I told Mira,"I wanna be vegetarian,". Really. Kinda made me
reflect on what our quest for modernisation has cost us.
Recess was sad, because the Vegetarian Stall wasn't open. So, yeah.
Biology was crap. Mainly because Ms Ng decided to test me. And the
question was,"What do you see when a knife or bullet has penetrated the
lungs?" or something like that.
So I gave the obvious and logical answer. Blood.
But, oh well. My logic made sense after I explained it carefully to Shihan.
Proves what a total idiot she is.
English was the oral-speech thing. About 15 lucky people didn't get called
upon, which is fantastic, because I was one of the rare 15.
Chinese was fun. Quekie and I were talking crap again, and I was calling
Cherlyn a toad in chinese. And Madam Lim was laughing at us.
Chemistry was alright. Mrs Leow taught us speed of reactions, which I don't
really like.
___________________________________________________________________
Thursday - 30/08/07:
Choo was screaming at the class to buy her guide cookies, but I don't think
anyone appreciated them. HAHAH. But nice me, I bought the mint ones.
Although I obviously know that my cousin whom I don't know the name of,
will buy me cookies again. I think she probably loves me too much. Even
though I haven't seen her in 4 years.
Chinese got fun again. I was singing chinese new year songs, and Quekie
and I got really dramatic reading the comprehension passage. Apparently,
Quekie is one of the 2 who scored an A2 in the Mock test. WOAH.
PE was sad. I mean, I got sad. But it was a fun kinda sad. Everyone
remembered that it would be the last PE session with Mr Samat. But
everyone had fun, and Quekie and I played Kung-Fu-Badminton. It is so fun.
And guess what? Unlike Primary school, I actually caught hold of my racket
and threw the shuttlecock, not the other way round! COOL! After that, I
saw Addy, Jiali, Choochoo playing the rubberband thing. I don't know
what its called. But it was pointless. Jump in, jump out, jump in, jump out.
STUPID. Guin and I decided to try it simultaneously. And it was kinda fun,
although Guin and I obviously had perfectly no timings and everything, so
the stupid band snapped against my leg, and it hurts. Mr Samat was
thanking us for making his last PE lesson with him fun. I guess we should be
the ones to thank him.
Recess was memorable, because I didn't drink any coffee. And it was also
then that I found out that Wendy took ballet until Grade 5. Why she quit, I
don't know. But seriously, it is a little awkward for her to be in NPCC and do
ballet? Wait, am I discriminating other people? Hahah.
Math after that. Nad, Choo and I kinda paid attention. My attention was
switched to other stuff. But yeah, I can solve simple circle questions.
Chemistry after that. Mrs Leow disgressed and told us about her distressing
over the loss of her Golden Pearl Earring. And she showed us the fascinating
reaction between Caesium and water, which was GREAT!
A-Math after that. Mr Choy was teaching us trigonometry. And he was
utterly fantastic. And he was cracking sick jokes, and he didn't know it.
1. He asked us,"Girls, do you know what a period is?"
WHICH, of course, is funny.
2. He drew the trigo curves, and told us,"See? My curves are so nice even
on tablet. So you can draw yours on paper,"
HAHAH. Curves.
Mr Choy, the classic joker. He understood the period joke, and he was
laughing at that, which made me laugh even more. He looks nicer and less
threatening when he laughs or smiles. I remember feeling very threatened when he first came into class because he looked stern. But Hyeon and I were singing songs, and he didn't turn around to scold us, so maybe he wasn't that scary afterall? Hahah.
And yes, he was laughing at the period joke. But he didn't get the curve joke. Nor did about half of the class, so it was quite sad. I knew that he didn't get the curve joke, because I looked at him, and he wasn't laughing. But Aish said that he was looking at us laughing, and he started to laugh too. WHAT?! To which, I laughed even more.
Mr Choy, the classic joker.
But seriously. Mr Choy should crack more jokes like that in class. I'll worship him if he does that. HAHAH.
ELDDS after that. Yay. I was trying to scold Azalea's group, but it didn't work out. I'm not a fierce-enough senior? FINE. I shall be extremely bossy and unpopular amongst my juniors. Right now, I'm just so totally popular, I'm getting stalkers. HAHAH. =]
Aleena and I were upset because our efforts were not paid off. =[ Don't worry Aleena dear! We shall curb their shyness, I sincerely hope.