|
Sunday, 12 August 2007 Y 21:21 I typed this while sitting in the library at SSC, and I thought I’d upload it, since it was the initial intended purpose anyway. This is how bored I am now, although I guess I might be studying later. But I’m lazy, so I probably will slack off even though my stupid Common Tests are just next door. Literally next door. I am currently at SSC, waiting my butt off for my parents to hurry up and run out from wherever they are, so that we can go off and eat, and come back later on for training. MICHELLE QUEK, please come my dear. Please please please please please. Seriously, there is no wireless connection here in SSC whatsoever. I’m burning in my stupid jacket in the stupid library, trying to keep warm. Really, I hate the air conditioning system there is here in SSC. It’s just so, just too, freezingly cold for anyone on the surface of the planet Mercury to bear. I intended to study, but really. The frost is chilling my brains up, so I shall utilize my body fats to keep me warm. I hope it works. I think it will work, because I have a lot of fats to spare. Really, this morning, it occurred to me if we were wanting the things we want, because others want them. Read it slowly, and you’ll understand, it’s a method I use to understand long sentences, extremely long sentences anyway. Or if nobody’s at home, read it out loud, so people don’t think that you’re insane. My tablet battery’s running extremely extremely low, so I shan’t talk again. Training is gonna be so pathetically boring. Michelle Quek’s most probably not coming, Jerene’s definitely not coming – good luck for oral on Wednesday dear! Yanlin is most probably not coming either – I haven’t seen the girl in, oh, say, about a month to date?! Faith might not be coming – because her darling mirror-image is not coming, and Natalie – I dunno. She might be coming, but hey – maybe not. So if I’m not wrong, I’m most probably the only female bowler during training later on, which is hell as gonna suck. I am most probably not gonna blog for about a week, from Wednesday to next Wednesday, because I have to do some serious studying. I wish I’d stayed at home, I could have done more effective studying. But still. Battery’s flat. Shall go off now. YES - that was what I wrote, while some idiotic girl was ooh-gling at my tablet, as though she'd never seen a laptop before. Dearie - you're Sec 2. I could see that from the stupid science guidebook that you were holding. After that, I decided to pick up a book - The Count of Monte Cristo. Anyone heard of the book before..? Read it..? Is it good? I haven't finished it, because before that, I was reading a SUPER abridged version of 20'000 leagues under the sea. And I can't believe I read the book in 28 minutes.Woah. That short little stump was obviously meant to let you show off, "Hey, yeah, I read this book before and I know the story." But no - I want to know the story, as in, know the damn story. Not read a really superbly short summary, no. Seriously, I could have copied every single word in the abridged version, and it would have passed as a book review. But anyway. Training was super shitty. I thought that nobody would come, but thank god Natalie came. YAY. And guess what? That stupid Pingy Bryan Lee volunteered himself to bowl with Natalie and I, else the guys would be over-dominating 2 lanes, while the girls have the lanes freely to themselves. Damnit, I was swearing at the stupid Bryan Lee. And he was wearing his Pingy uniform, kinda like a P.E attire or something, with shorts. I mean, not that I've anything against people who wear shorts when they bowl - I did that too - but I was personally reminded horribly of my ex-self bowling and also of the day when Nicholas Kow wore shorts, and Yanlin was there too, so.. Yes, I blame it on Yanlin. :) I bowled like crap again, no surprises, but I bled this time, which kinda surprised me. Because usually, I either break a nail, or bleed, and it always happens on alternate days, and I haven't done either in a long long long long time, so I pretty much assumed that - oh well, I'm never gonna bleed or break a nail again. My hypothesis was quite obviously proven wrong. Daryl, Bavisha, Natalie, Bryan and I bowled in lanes 9 and 10. Bryan Lee had 6 gutter-balls, I think. I didn't count, I assumed. Or maybe he had gutter-balls every single time he threw the ball, but I don't think so. I think his ball hooks a bit too much. It becomes rather threatening. Terence Tan came to watch again, and so did Auntie Jacklyn. Could see that Uncle Leslie wasn't too pleased with them coming over to screw up everyone's performance, but he didn't say anything. Oh wells. Some things are better left unsaid. I think I spent enough - too much - time blogging. Shall go off now. Bye honeys, I don't think you'll hear from me for a very very long time, so please forget to check back in some other time. Chemistry: Reactivity Series. Easily done. I'm sure I can memorise it in 3 minutes. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |