Sunday, 26 August 2007 Y 02:49

I shall reply tags because I don't have many to reply and after this, I'm hitting the books. NERD.

Tag replies:

Juanita:

Oh yeah, you were sleeping. But I thought you woke up after that and yawned and surfed blogs, no? Okay, I admit, I forgot. But oh well. Chinese oral stinked. I can't believe that my points were so screwed up. Seriously. Oh well. But its over. So yeah - END OF YEARS!! I just realised that English EOYs are on the week of my birthday, WTH!! Okay, study! Heheh, you can do well! I know that! And don't hate math okay! Ask Mira if you don't know, because she knows everything. And I'll ask you science if I don't know. VIBES!
___________________________________________________________________

Eliazbeth:

Hahah, I don't think my Pass-O-Meters work very well. But okay. I find them pretty irritating, because my grade and results are totally not in proportion to my Pass-O-Meters. So oh well.
___________________________________________________________________

Jertaime:

HELLO MY DEAR SISTER!! Hahah, I had no idea I was supposed to inform and email everyone that I finally have a blog. Was I? Hahah, seems like your IT skills improved alot, yeah! Congrats! Okay, I'll try to email you. Woah, I changed? From innocent to rude? From level-headed to hot-headed? Sheesh. Hahah. Hope to see you soon darling, I haven't seen you in 3 years!
___________________________________________________________________

Sam:

Yes, you are damn mean. Huhh, what does Aricia have to do..? I don't get it. And you idiot, I'll make them dps when I feel like it. I gotta have some damned inspiration, girl. And there's ELDDS on Monday. I don't know what your group is gonna do, most probably help us with the tickets and cards then? Silly people, why didn't you just write your damn script?! Its sad to sit there and watch everyone prepare, you know. Oh wells. But I guess we've got a whole group of backstage people, yes?
___________________________________________________________________

Okay, I give up. I can't blog as regularly as usual. I think I'll maybe constrain myself to blog like.. thrice a week, since exams are 3 bloody weeks away, and then when exams are 2 weeks away, I'll blog twice a week and when exams are near, like.. once a week? And then none at all?

Yes, I shall do that. Sec 3s have no bloody holiday at all. Damnit.

I am totally stressed up now.



STRESS DRIVES PEOPLE UP THE WALL.