Thursday, 23 August 2007 Y 20:15

Today, I didnt get any results back, which I really thank god for.

Today, I lost my wallet again for the second time, and I haven't recovered it yet. Which I pray to god that he will let my wallet return to me. I don't care about the stupid cash inside, anyone who picks it up, take it away if you're an inconsiderate ass. Just return my bloody wallet back.

Today, I reached school and freaked out, because I remembered that Padmini and I had to do the BlackBox cards, while Padmini, Jenem and Aleena and I were supposed to write out the script for the committee play. Which, of course, since I freaked out, we did not do. Padmini, the deadline for the card thing is tomorrow.

So yeah. Rushed to 3C2, but obviously Padmini wouldn't be in class until 730, and so I went to 3C1 and discussed with Aleena and Jenem on the plot and everything. And I caught sight of Mrs Esther Lau walking past 3C1, with Dhashni, Azima, Rinna and Quekie following behind when I realised that there wasn't going to be Assembly, but we had to do pledge-taking in class.

Seriously, I hate pledge-taking in class. Quekie always drags me out to recite the pledge with her. Yeah, I'm honoured to recite the pledge for my country. But today, I kinda forgot the pledge, and instead of "equality" or something, I think I said "society". So, hurh, yeah. And Mrs Lau was like,"Eh, say properly.." HAHAH.

Rushed past Xiaofeng who was talking to Mr Keong outside to go to 3C2 to discuss the card thing with Padmini, but guess what? 3C2 was having pledge-taking. So I just went back to 3C3.

Chinese was okay. Which reminds me that I have to do 2 newspaper articles. During PE, there was supposed to be Geog. Not that I wasn't happy about it, but PE was with Mr Samat, and as everyone in Crescent knows, he's leaving us next week. And we can't even have a personal, heart-to-heart PE session-talk with him and tell him that how much we hate him for making us re-run 2.4km so many times, I'll still forgive him. Basically, it was my fault anyway for refusing to run.

But really, after my emo lit lesson on Tuesday, I was thinking about how sad it would be if my current teachers were to retire. I'm definitely gonna be sad if Mrs Esther Lau, Mrs Low Kar Hwee, Mrs Leow Chiew Ping, Ms Angeline Ng, Ms Li Xiaoping, Ms Karen Tan, Mdm Lim Hong Geok, Mrs Ow Swee Lan, Ms Alice Chia, Mr M, Mr Marcus Poon, Ms Eileen Lin and Mr Choy were to retire. I mean, okay. I kinda feel guilty for every single teacher who teaches me. Heheh.

Oh but anyway, in the end, Ms Tan came into class 1 period late, so we only had 1 period of Geog. And yeah, recess.

After recess was E-Math. And she is obviously not going to return our papers until tomorrow, I asked her twice. And I can't get her lesson on Matrices right. I am turning stupid. So I decided to take a play rest and played bingo twice with Shi Han. And guess what? We applied our knowledge of matrices while playing bingo. So we were having educational fun.



Uhhuh. That was it.

After math was chem, which I kinda paid attention to.

After chem was A-Math, which I kinda paid attention to.

After A-Math was Biology, which Amanda Choo, Nad, Shihan and I were having fun trying to make a lung model. It wasn't successful.

And I lost my wallet after that. Thank you Cherlyn, Amanda Choo, Vanessa, Guin, Kailin and Fin! Thank you my darlings!

Okay. ELDDS after that, and I shall blog about that someday.