|
Friday, 14 September 2007 Y 23:30 I decided to write out my first 2 paragraphs here. Mainly because it sounds nonchalant. ___________________________________________________________________ Tuesday, 5th October, 2004, 3pm. My English Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE) had just ended. But that didn’t mean the end of my PSLE, it meant the start of subsequent papers and four more subjects to study for, namely Math, Chinese, Science, and Higher Chinese.
I took the 10-minute walk that separated my home from my Primary school, to reach an empty home. Strangely enough, it seemed to me that my parents had, rushed out of the house, as I walked into my parents’ bedroom, hoping for some comfort they could provide to assuage my terrified heart after I handed in my paper, all I found was clothes, bed sheets, and everything strewn over the floor. As I looked around my parents’ bedroom, searching for a sign of where they had gone and why, I saw it. The most peculiar thing. ___________________________________________________________________ Anyone has any suspicions? I would like to toy with your idea. I usually don't allow people to read anything I write, unless its crap. Meaning: What you've just seen, is merely crap. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |