Tuesday, 11 September 2007 Y 15:14

I shall blog about what happened to me, simply because I have nothing
else to blog about.
___________________________________________________________________

Sunday:

Clarence the idiot betrayed my trust.

CLARENCE - HOW COULD YOU?! My
gosh. But it wasn't sick or anything. Which was just as well. I didn't talk much.

Did I? Or rather, I remember announcing that I wasn't going to talk much, but I did anyway. 2 hours seem like an immensely long time to pass without speaking.
___________________________________________________________________

Monday:

First day back at school. How was it? Was it fun? Missed all your teachers? Or you really want to throw your holiday homework at them? School came and school went. Just like that. Surprisingly. I thought that it would be an immensely long day, studying from 745 still 315. With a hour's break in-between.

I think Crescent is a rather interesting school. I'm not so sure if every single school is the same, but it seems that since the Doughnut craze began in Singapore, everyone has been flying to Indonesia, Malaysia, queueing up for 10 hours for doughnuts and bringing them to school after the holidays. Rather fascinating, really.

Surprisingly, I paid attention in ALL my classes. Well, 5 out of 7
subjects. Cool, huh? This is Michelle's exam mode. Next week, the rating will
improve to 7 out of 7 subjects. Astonishingly, I am studying. For EOYs.

I paid attention in Chemistry. But Mrs Leow taught us the
Sec 4 syllabus, about the Periodic table, which I found was manageable and rather pointless to be kept for Sec 4. But Sec 4?! So it was.. kinda.. fast. Especially since we haven't done any revision for Chemistry yet. I hope that I can manage the syllabus on my own. But I guess I need alot of practice learning how to apply this.. knowledge. Yes?

I paid attention in Biology. Although I got very lethargic
and doodled on my work, which I stopped when I saw Ms Ng beside me, but I managed to grasp a few more complex concepts at the very least. Even when I didn't do the work. Ms Li Xiaoping was trying to get me to copy the uber complicated diagram in the answer key, and the thing is, that the diagram could be copied from the textbook. But I drew a draft anyway just to humour her. Hahah. And I had to remind her to get her 5 bucks from Manasa. Hurh, Manasa - I can't believe you cheated your form teacher of her 5 bucks! HAHAH. Especially since she was so devoted to your class, she actually had a nightmare about 2C2.

It was raining during recess, and Hyeon and I got polka-dotted.

English. Nothing much. Ms Alice Chia has, apparently, left the school. I was very amused during english, because Shihan was telling me that I "look like
the type who will go overseas to study". And I was like what?!? and she told
me that it was a certain type of "instinct". She sounds like some particular
species of animal. And that was when we discussed about what we
wanted to be, and Choo said,"A psychologist," which Shihan and I
screamed back that she needed a psychologist. Then Choo said that she
wanted to be "an actress", which I laughed the most at. Not surprisingly, of
course.

Shihan's life-long ambition is to become the editor for Vogue. Which Choo
laughed, and I smiled. And Shihan threatened us by saying that she will
throw us out of Chanel. Bascially because that girl loves Coco Chanel too
much. I didn't say anything about my own ambition, so those two idiots
decided to help me determine my ambition.

Shihan's a vampire because she's obsessing over Twilight.
Michelle's a witch because she's spending her free time figuring out the intrinsic details in Wicked.

Amanda Choo's a wannabe fairy, simply because she's not a fairy.

I paid attention in Physics, and surprisingly, I realise that I
can do Physics. But its only Light. Still. Light is fun and not tough to figure out.
Or so I think. Although I realise now that I have to put alot more effort into
kinematics before doing anything else.

I paid attention in E-Math. Ms Lin was going through the
more complicated Matrices questions and the arc length and angle sector
of a circle thing. Which, I realise, that I have a much higher amount of logic
and intellect than my dim-witted vampire partner. Witches are just smarter.

Lunch was the same as recess. Except that Juanita and Padmini refused to
let me steal their doughnuts.

I got lethargic during Geography, because Ms Tan wasn't teaching much. My brain just decided to hibernate, while 7 poor people had to wait outside the class. And Shihan was complaining to me that she was outside and she saw me sleeping. And she was saying that it wouldn't be the case if I were to be the one standing outside instead.

I paid attention in A-Math. Basically because I didn't know how to do Mr
Choy's work. Some questions at least. The questions that everyone didn't
know how to attempt, so he had to go through them.
Choo and Shihan are under this impression that I'm having an obsession with
Mr Choy. Just because I did A-Math homework. These people are amazing.
They have wonderful inference skills. No wonder they're history students.
Because they merely know how to look at a certain matter from one point
of view - they're own.

I'm currently re-reading Wicked again. Basically because its from the point
of an American author about the fantasies of England. And also that there
are very mysterious concepts of evil and of life in the book, which I find
fantasically amazing.

And the point is, that it is the play of words in Wicked that make it seem so
complex. Take this for example:
"The wickedness of men is that their power breeds stupidity and blindness,"

Isn't it beautiful? Its not just another bloody old phrase thought of by this
fraud author, but it is an extremely well crafted sentence, with theologies
that seem difficult to explain.

Truly impressive.

Teo Zheng Xian is an extremely interesting person. He makes me laugh alot.
Too much.

Yes, he amazes me alot.

I realise that I've forgotten how to study. I've totally forgotten everything.
And its not as though I've taken a really long break, but that I've been
studying and studying too much I've grown numb and I've just forgotten
how I used to study smart. I'm just studying hard right now. I'm never gonna
complete my whole course of education by the EOYs.

Maybe I forgot how to study because I haven't been playing tetris.
___________________________________________________________________

Tuesday:

Humanities Day.

Chinese was okay. I was sleeping in the morning. I have no idea why. I have become ncreasingly lethargic with the everyday that I have had to come back to school.

Normal reaction? Probably. I think I'm running a marathon to complete
studying every single night, and my parents end up staying as late as I do
because they wanna make sure that I sleep. I realise now that I can fully,
guilt-freely say that my parents are wonderful people, but they honestly
have got to let me have some time to study.

Its been 6 years since 911.

Anita Roddick passed away yesterday. Here's to one of the world's biggest
environmentally-friendly business entrepreneurs.


The late Anita Roddick.

Nothing much today, because I was too sleepy to properly pay attention.
I decided to search for myself on google. Apparently, I came out 1st in
Artistic Gymnastics. And I'm a power 98FM News Reporter. Fascinating. I
never knew all that.
And we'd never ever noticed that our loves had come and gone in a month, crossing the geographies of unboundless sights of the seen and the unseen.
Today we had to do journal writing about our "dream", so I wrote that my dream was to be able to die peacefully. And when I die, I want a person to keep cracking jokes that everyone will laugh at, so they most probably won't cry for the fact that I'm dead anyway, but they'll be happy that I'm gonna be able to explore the intrinsic details of life and the afterlife.

Apparently, my Godfather wants to buy me a new phone. So I said no. My parents are far too busy with their stuff to care anyway. Or that they do care, and I feel it, but I'm not admitting it. But I'm too busy studying to care for some crap birthday anyway. I wasn't planning to die this year anyway. So, correct me if I'm wrong, I'll have the chance to celebrate even more birthdays, yes? A celebration of just how bloody hell old I've become?

I've always told my parents that a birthday isn't much to celebrate about. And gifts are meaningless materials that don't symbolise much. They won't
understand.

Studying. Seriously speaking, I have nothing better to do than studying. Honestly. Academics spell F-U-T-U-R-E, and F-U-T-U-R-E spells E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. In conclusion,
Academics are everything.