Tuesday, 18 September 2007 Y 22:06

This post is dedicated to my dear Sec 2 partner, Celestine:
  1. She, who had managed to bear all my crap, be it me crapping or being happy, and she being upset and emo
  2. Including the time when I poured coke into her tablet which was quite by incident, because I didn't know the cap was loose
  3. And she had to use alcohol to clean it up, with a cotton-bud especially since it was during the holidays, when everyone has something better to do
  4. For my Sec 2 partner who let me copy her English homework especially since it was graded and I was lazy
  5. For my darling Celestine who joined in all my hyper or inattentive moods during math and constantly sang songs with me, even though we weren't a perfect choir
  6. Who never backed out from a definitional challenge of terms, be she right or wrong, and it would always be confirmed by MS Word or Wikipedia
  7. Who someway or another comforted me for my horrible chinese grades by telling me, "EH, I failed okay,"
  8. For the dearest who competed Tetris with me to entertain me anytime during classes especially during Geography or History
  9. Who was the only one in the clique that I could relate stuff to, probably because of her emotional quotient, and my defiency in this certain field
  10. For other billions of things that did not make it to this list for some particular reason or another.

Celestine dearest, 你不要气馁好吗? 我好担心你啊。Its very cutting for me to find that the person I've forever been turning to is now troubled so, and yet I can't do anything to help, just because I don't have any prior experience or advice.

I know, its not easy being a 好姐姐 especially since your brother has a mind of his own and he's hell as not gonna obey you. Don't feel guilty for whatnots that your family is putting the burden on you for, okay? Maybe you should really go speak to your 弟弟, since he's like, the main cause of the conflict here. As in, try to keep your temper down. I know you already have, but seriously put a something on top of it to weigh it down.

Don't keep everything to yourself. But I'm happy enough that you are able to 坦白talk about it on your blog. I won't say that most pressure has been lifted, but surely it is undeniable that a certain, substantial amount of pressure has, right? And I'm serious okay. I'm a phone call away, you know my house number, and my handphone number. And I'm just 2 floors above you, 4 staircases don't mean too much. AND, I'm totally available everytime there's Mass Run, the trick is just how to remain unheard, which is possible, since we're always walking together and everyone else runs past us.

And the “换汤不换药”的用词不恰当。But don't worry about it.

I'll run over to your class to give you a GREAT BIG HUG someday, okay?