|
Wednesday, 5 September 2007 Y 15:09 I just added 219 songs to my iTunes. And that's because iTunes screwed up on me yesterday, and I had to download iTunes again, and refurnish my library again. This means that my play counts for every single crappy song I have, has been reset-ed to zero. And that's what I'm pissed about. The good thing is, that I've all my songs, at least. Which I would assume is the good part. I shall reply tags so that it doesn't seem as though I have been ignoring everyone who has left a tag for me to read. Tag replies: Belinda: Great! I'm really happy for you people. But I would like to say now that Sylvia is stupid, because she's never heard of a thing called fullscap paper before. What does soya mean? Hahah, I'm not worried now, dear. Not about this matter anyway. ___________________________________________________________________ Michelle Quek: YES - We have to bowl with one another again. Seriously speaking, I haven't been bowling for so bloody long, I'm starting to wonder if I actually remember how to bowl.. Hurh, I miss you?! Or is it the other way round? But yes dear, I'm starting to miss the crap we do every week. :( ___________________________________________________________________ Elizabeth: HAHAH, yes, tuition was so fun! But I actually didn't do anything, I didn't even insinuate any particular concept or idea into your brains, darling. I merely commented on Sherica's horse, and your active imagination paved the way for the road to.. erh.. success?!? Hahah, no, it should be.. paved the way for the road to the birds and the bees. ERH, NOPE. I mean, your active imagination paved the way for the road to experience nature. WAIT A MINUTE. Okay, forget it. You were trying to be guai. Quite obviously, you didn't succeed. Hahah. But it totally wasn't my fault, I didn't mean anything by saying anything. I can't make people laugh, seriously. Its a natural thing, to laugh. Hahah - I won't be giving you 5 bucks dearie. The expiry date for your 5 bucks is in 6 years time. Hahah. I shall go off and do more trigo. I wasn't able to complete it yesterday, and I owe it all due to my incompetence in the subject. Trigo. It never ceases to frustrate me. But I think I'll leave this one last video for you to watch and laugh. Here goes: |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |