|
Saturday, 8 September 2007 Y 15:51 BlackBox just ended. Thank god. Another distraction removed - GREAT. BlackBox was quite.. okay. As in, everyone I spoke to told me that it was good. But maybe they were just being polite. Me? I know exactly all the screwed up bits, because everyone amazingly runs to me whenever there's a problem. Amazingly. They don't find the actual person-in-charge, but they go searching for one of the most crappiest seniors in ELDDS. But frankly, everyone in ELDDS is crappy. So.. it doesn't really matter who the juniors ask since we're all nuts? But seriously speaking, ELDDS BlackBox was a success AS COMPARED to last year's BlackBox. At least we had MORE audience members. But I guess that the committee members actually worked very hard on this. So the juniors - THANK US. You have no idea how the programme sheet and the script and the every little thing possible was put up by. By us. I worked my butt off with Manasa just designing the stupid programme sheet, which nobody actually appreciated. Well, not really. We had compliments on that one. But we really spent alot of time discussing it. And guess what? It was only finally completed at 1am this morning. At which poor me had to rush about my home to look for props and clothes that you idiots will need. And the emcee script was written by Padmini and Aleena, who had to really spend a whole lot of time penning it down, and trying to make the script FUNNY which, trust me, is a really tough thing, knowing that you have a million other subjects to study for, and a fantastically huge amount of revision and homework to do. The committee had a bit of a disagreement again today. I wish this wouldn't happen so frequently. But it will definitely come to a standstill when the Sec 3s stand together and brave the storms of the EOYs. Jiali was being mean to ME. I mean, seriously. Samantha brought her boyfriend along, and her boyfriend gave her an Elmo toy. And Jiali took it and told me to abuse it and everything, and so happily I did. Quite obviously, I didn't know that it was something her boyfriend actually gave her. SO, yes. I did everything Jiali asked me to do. Stupidly. And Samantha saw that I was abusing her Elmo, so she screamed, and I realised - CRAP. And what was Jiali doing? LAUGHING. My God! Hence, being the civilised and uhm.. decent.. person that I actually am deep down inside, I decided to leave the extremely embarrasing situation. I am seriously so sorry, my dear Samantha! And I seriously apologise for any damage ELDDS did to your dear Elmo. My sincere apologises, my darling girl! I am still feeling extremely mortified. BlackBox was.. It was sick. Probably the initial dramas and plays and games weren't that.. Dirty?! But the last game was the classical ELDDS favourite, basically because its.. sick, that's why. Maybe ELDDS members are just too NC16 for Secondary School. The point about ELDDS, is that 1% of the population is PG13, and we only have one person, and that person is ME. About 19% is NC16. About 75% is MC18. The rest are seniors, who, trust me, get all the jokes, and make all the jokes. Oh yes, did I mention that my darling Mummy Isabel gave me a flower? Yes, she did. See: And I was showing it off to Jiali and telling her that,"Oooh, look! I've got a date! Are you jealous that you didn't date me first?" And Jiali replied me,"Yellow roses means: 'We're just friends', you know," Idiot Jiali. I was trying to make her jealous, and she dissed me off instead. Damn. I LOST MY PINK HAIRBAND AND MY WHITE LILY TODAY! =( And Clarence - give up. I'm never saying the name. NEVER! Hahah. Yesterday, I woke up in the morning and I was happy for some particular reason. I shan't elaborate. Today in BlackBox, we touched on very sensitive issues. Like Crescent teachers. And we got our Sec 1 junior to act as a very famous male teacher in Crescent. And when she acted, everyone knew who it was. See? So famous. Hahah. And she was worrying that the teacher would be in the audience. HAHAH. I would love to see his face if he actually saw. HAHAH. During intermission, I went down to chill and get a drink. And I saw 2 juniors and 2 ELDDS Sec 3s, so I was.. scolding them? Was I? Mr Keong was there.. I shall ask him if I sounded as though I was scolding my juniors and my fellow ELDDS Sec 3s. And if I did, it would be rather embarrasing. Yesterday, about 4 juniors and 3 Sec 3s told me that I yelled at them on Thursday, and I sounded super stressed and told me to relax. I was never under any impression that I was screaming at anyone, nor did I make an effort at pretending to be totally upset by their performance, nor was I very tensed up. I was? Celestino was there! And she cheered me up. As in, she was one of the poor Peer Leaders who had to usher the guests. Ohwells. Memorable experience for her, I guess. Hahah. I'm listening to the song My Love now, because I liked the video. Its a wonder why I have decided to listen to love songs these days. HMM. I shall switch to other songs. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |