|
Monday, 3 September 2007 Y 15:17 Today, I recieved one of the most shocking piece of news I have ever ever heard. Apparently, Xin He Lian Bao or something, the Singaporean Chinese newspaper, wants to interview my GRANDMOTHER. I'm a little shocked, really. First, my dear cousin is featured, and now, my Grandmother?! I seriously don't know the full details, so I shan't talk about it furthur. ___________________________________________________________________ THE BEAT GOES ON - Apparently, Apple is releasing a new iPod in 2 days time. According to the papers, anyway. HOT. And yes, everyone's talking about the iPhone now. The hotsome iPhone. And just in case you thought that those people going after the iPhone are totally dumb, think again. Watch the video on this. iPhone, iPhone. I don't think I ever thought that getting a mobile was that cool before. ![]() Hot. Just too hot. ___________________________________________________________________ Okay, I shall review today. And maybe yesterday. Small segment? Okay, so today, I got to school..? And Cherlyn was desperately trying to do the Badminton promotion board for Open House. And she asked me,"How did you design the ELDDS board?" And I said,"Darling, I didn't design it,". Mentioning ELDDS or Open House makes me feel very extremely queasy and uncomfortable. Very. But anyway, I helped Ping dear write her letters to spell "B-A-D-M-I-N-T-O-N". Me and Lava, anyway. And was my effort appreciated? Of course not. Was Lava's effort appreciated? Greatly. Stupid Aish. Her complaining about how lousy Cherlyn's markers were is about to make anyone anywhere laugh. Aish, Aish, Aish. The fantastic one who ate an eraser. I'm gonna remember her forever. Ms Lin came, and lesson started. But I didn't see Shihan anywhere, and Choo told me that Shihan told her that her braces thing broke, and was poking her gums, so she had to go off to the dentist. I can't understand how Shihan's METAL braces broke. As in, not the braces itself, but the rubber thing, I dunno. Apparently, there are these two strips of rubber to bind the braces together, but Shihan wanted them to be made metal. And it broke. I wonder what she did. She bit the thing? Wow, she must have really healthy teeth. So, I sat with Choo, because for some reason or another, both Nad and Shihan didn't come, and we were both partner-less. E-Math was okay. I realised, for the first time in these years, how much I have paid attention during Mr Keong's class last year, because apparently, my method of doing the circle angle thing, is extremely Sec 2. Which doesn't especially make much sense to me, since I'm always under the impression that I never paid attention in math in Sec 2. Surprisingly. I'm still wondering if I should be happy or sad. Sad because I totally cannot do the questions in Sec 3 style, or happy because even though I'm using some weird "formula", in a sense, to answer the questions, and I still get the question correct?! Math is.. Its math. There's no specific module or whatnot for each and every topic. Its just math. Basically. During E-Math, Choo and I decided to make a truce again. It doesn't work. Everytime we make a truce, she breaks it. And everytime we re-sign a truce, either one of us will break it. Truces between Choo and I are totally, absolutely pointless. Choo is stupidly amusing. I remember during Teachers' Day concert, both of us heard the song Sexy Love by Ne-Yo, and she was literally bouncing up and down. And I remember that when the music of the chorus came, she and I sang. The first syllable. And then we realised that we were singing at the wrong time, so I blamed her, and she blamed me. But yay, the chorus finally came, thank goodness, and we weren't that embarrased anymore. So after E-Math, Choo and I and Jiali packed our bags in a rush, and went to the AVT to dump our bags, before running to Cheers. Hyeon and Juanita were at first, moving out slowly, but I was telling them that Choo, Jiali and I were going to Cheers, and Hyeon was screaming,"I WANNA GO TOO!" Funny people. Throughout E-Math, Choo was telling me about her dear Primary school friends. And I realised that love, even puppy love, is, in a way, strong..? Apparently, some primary schoolmate of Choo's spent 9 months learning how to make a cheesecake for his crush. So.. okay. Blink. We got to Cheers, and saw Zhong Jie there, buying Polar puffs. So I decided to buy Polar Puffs too. I was wondering which one of the many Polar puffs were the white-cheesy thing, but I gave up and ate chicken pie instead. And after that, Choo and I went to eat mochi. So I guess I ate alot. Mochi is yummy. Peach. Yummy. A-Math. Aish and I went in late. But Mr Choy didn't say anything. A-Math was fine. I guess. Juanita opened her skittles and everyone ate. A-Math was okay. I took down notes. And drew graphs. I realise now how much I seriously hate graphs. I hate drawing them, and I hate looking at them. But apparently, in math and science, drawing graphs is a great way of expressing knowledge and equations and relationships and YADAYADA. But I really hate graphs. Seriously. Even the stupid Primary school bar graphs and pie charts, which are easy enough to read, but still. I guess if I didn't want the statistics and lines and scales and the intervals between the scales to be perfect, I might have an easier life about graphs. We complained about the long 2 hours lesson Mr Choy was going to give, and he was warning us about the future, in which some lectures last up to 4 hours. That, is extremely painful. I don't believe that I can't find something better to do than listen to some dope telling me about earthworms. During A-Math, Mr Choy was telling us about the secret formula for A1. "The formula for A1 is to have speed, accuracy, and beauty." Which made everyone in the room laugh too much. And Mr Choy continued in a serious face that beauty meant presentation, and to get an A1, presentation skills must be perfect. And I was thinking about Song Yang, because her presentation skills stink, but she gets her A1. Sarah was trying to rebutt Mr Choy by telling him that she was "going to marry well" and that she "didn't need A-Math" for that. Hahah. Sarah rules. Mr Choy was laughing at her. Well, so was everyone. And then I heard Mr Choy say some weird proverb that he quite obviously couldn't recall. And I didn't have Yeeting near to confirm about that certain saying, so well. And everyone was doubting his knowledge, which turned out quite amusing, because he said we were "shallow", and everyone shot back at him. Mr Choy was quite pissed off with the fact that not many people was paying attention, and he was saying that we weren't listening to him, but we wanted to listen to "your friends telling you what happened last.. yesterday." Quite obviously, he wanted to say "last night,", but it would sound extremely wrong, so he changed it halfway to "yesterday". Amusing. And Mr Choy said,"Let's cut to the crap," and everyone accused him of saying vulgarities - which he was - and Guin turned around and said,"Why is he talking about himself?". Hahah, Guin amuses me. Both of us were singing Christmas songs during A-Math, and I realised how near Christmas was. As well as our birthdates. Hahah. Choo and I were throwing Jiali's tissue packet at each other with Jiali sitting between, and I guess it was quite unnerving to see the people on either side of you are waging war with your weapons, but Jiali seemed perfectly calm and composed. I cheated, because I dodged when Choo threw the packet at me. And I lost to her by 1 coin! She threatened to throw her "heavy wallet full of coins" at me, and I threatened to throw mine too. But in the end, we decided to not be violent, and count the number of coins instead. She won, because she has 14 coins. JEEZ. Tha AVT was freakingly cold. I had to bring Russell out to keep me warm. And I was still cold. But it got warm later, so I didn't mind it that much. Eunice and I bullied Beatrice after A-Math, and after that, Claudia and I were listening to Last Night. And both of us were swaying like retards, which totally ruined my reputation. ___________________________________________________________________ Yesterday was okay. Michellina is the same as ever. Still.. As innocent? And yesterday, Sherica brought her little horse, and we had a bit of laughs about it. And that's all I'm saying. ELIZABETH AND CLARENCE, I SWEAR I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU 5 BUCKS. I SWEAR IT. ___________________________________________________________________ YiAn my dearest is going off to Michigan today. We'll miss you terribly dear!! And you better write back and tell me everything thats going on there, else I swear I'll fly over to Michigan as soon as the holidays start, and whack your head. I totally promise that. ___________________________________________________________________ Speaking of YiAn reminds me of Tootsie, and reminds me of the dead dragonfly that Hyeon, Addy, Quekie and I buried last Thursday. R.I.P Tootsie Died 30/08/07 Quekie, Addy and Hyeon and I used sticks to dig a hole for Tootsie's burial ground. And Addy made a cross with 2 sticks, which didn't end up well enough. So we put a leaf and the crossed sticks on top of the freshly mount earth, and said a prayer over it. ___________________________________________________________________ And I distinctly remember after recess that Thursday, there were 2 shuttlecocks stuck up a tree. And Aish and I and Hyeon and Lava were trying our best to get the shuttlecocks out, and it was like trying to get a cat down a tree. So we threw sticks up, and the juniors around us were watching. But I didn't really care, because it was 2C2, and my juniors from that class were safetly talking to Mr Samat around the corner, so they couldn't see me. Aish and I were screaming,"I WANNA GET THIS DOWN!" and in the end, we did. The cat made it back home. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |