|
Saturday, 22 September 2007 Y 12:04 There is a place where the sidewalk ends And before the street begins, And there the grass grows soft and white, And there the sun burns crimson bright, And there the moon-bird rests from his flight To cool in the peppermint wind. Let us leave this place where the smoke blows black And the dark street winds and bends. Past the pits where the asphalt flowers grow We shall walk with a walk that is measured and slow, And watch where the chalk-white arrows go To the place where the sidewalk ends. Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow, And we'll go where the chalk-white arrows go, For the children, they mark, and the children, they know The place where the sidewalk ends. ___________________________________________________________________ Last post from today till 5th October. Feel free to leave tags. Will I miss you people? I expect so. I wouldn't miss you people, but I'm definitely gonna miss blogging, that, yes. Well, I'm totally disorientated now. I think I'm spending far too much time for A-Math. And E-Math. Math in general. But I don't understand so many stupid concepts in trigo. Which worries me for my sciences and my humanities, because I've just briefly glanced into them. But, come to think of it, I'm not very worried now. Afterall, I know that I can proudly claim that I have stayed in a girls' school for 11 years. Yes, I got retained. I'm sorry Crescent teachers. You'll have to bear with me for another year. Its painful to teach me again, I know what you mean. ___________________________________________________________________ I feel very empty without ELDDS. Its like there's nothing to look forward to in my week. I miss talking to all those craps and whacking Rachael's head with all my might, screaming at Amla [or running away from Rachael and Amla] and the other LD idiots, or yell at Rachael, Amla and some other person who's name I can't remember for kicking my chair, and hearing Priscilla go, "Michelle, for the last time, can you please tuck in your shirt?", or Kristie going, "Michelle, I thought you were guai," or going over to talk to Azalea who would say stuff like, "You're my lolly and I pop you in my mouth," and we'll exchange sick tips, experiences on the whatnots and yelling at each other stuff like, "HEY - you didn't reply my letter!", and then Aricia and Harriet will sit together and I'll pretend to scold them but we'll end up laughing a whole lot anyway, and Manasa and Aleena and Padmini and Jenemjit and Kiren and Stephanie will sit together and bitch about anything and everything, and I'll join in to hear and not contribute, or scribbling stupid stuff on the board with Iman, who would write stuff like "Michelle loves Iman" and I'll erase it off, and telling Elanie she doesn't look like a guy, and she'll just stand by and grin and keep quiet, getting Kamalia the idiot to wake up whenever there was a play going on, laughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughing with all the other ELDDS people, getting irritated with them, and then forgive them instantaneously, and laughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughing at everyone present there. That's what I love ELDDS for. Boundary-less [boundless] relations between juniors and seniors, both respect and disgust from juniors and seniors, insults from juniors and seniors, fun from juniors and seniors, cooperation from juniors and seniors, and standing up for both juniors and seniors. And after EOYs, I'll be pathetically busy with the prop room. And then again, maybe not. Mr M wants a major refurbishment of the current committee, and I think I'll be one of the first to be kicked out. So I'll pass the keys to the next prop manager, and warn her about grey / black things that zip around in CCA Room 6 that the Dance people have warned me about, but I didn't see anything. Maybe its just the Dance's corner, because they're dirty people and they're not cleaning up their corner? Hopefully. After EOYs, I'll be pathetically busy with the VS play. And then again, maybe not. As I said earlier, Mr M wants to demolish and renovate the committee, so I won't be in charge. But I do hope that I can help, though. It'll be something for me to look forward to. But I most probably will be redundant, because there'll be good actresses there, so I won't be significant. But I'll try to help out, no matter what. Maybe help out with the making of the props, probably? Or make-up? Or, at the very least, I can help to sell the tickets. Next year, I'll be pathetically busy with debates. I don't expect that we'll be going for The Arena this year. I don't even know if there would be The Arena 2. But its a good show, people watch it. I don't expect we've recieved the invitation yet. And the again, even if we did recieve the invitation, we might not have been able to go for The Arena, just like last year. I don't actually know if we're even going for the Julia Gabriel's debates next year. And apparently, there's no Mayor's debate next year. I expect the debators are gonna work really really very very hard. I don't expect them to work hard. I just know they hell as will. The debators aren't the slackers, the dramatists are. Because dramatists have super alot of people to depend on, so the work is equally split. The debators? Utter crap. They only have 4 - 6 people with them - Aleena, Aysha, Kiren, Jenem, Aditi, and I. Yes, exactly 6 people. This is how unpopular our debates are. And then again, we can actually go about winning major compeitions like the Mayor's debates. So the drama part of ELDDS.. HURH. Big deal. Hahah, actually I have no idea why I'm dissing Drama off. I love drama and debates equally! Just that maybe I love drama more than debates. Or maybe its just that I'm so used to drama, I can't debate. Or maybe its just that I act more than I debate during ELDDS. Drama and debates. Two generations of prop managers who have been in Debates and Drama. Fantabulous. Talking about ELDDS makes me smile. But it gives me a 30% sad and 70% happy feeling. After EOYs, I'm not gonna be in the committee anymore. Re-elections by ELDDS, hurh - I'll be lucky if I got nominated, even. I don't care about the points or the stupid authority to boss people around - that's crap. I just need an official excuse to do something for ELDDS, to improve ELDDS, because Crescent respects their ELDDS, but not much. 2 years and 9 bloody months, give or take a few days. ELDDS IS THE LOVE. Hurh, I can't believe I'm getting nostalgic over scolding the little idiotic people in ELDDS. I sincerely hope that there will be an ELDDS camp. Then I'll sit there as the basic authority of a senior and force all my juniors to run back and forth to light matchsticks to make a campfire or pitch tents in the parade square. And what will I do? I'll lie back there and calmly drink my ice lemon tea [cannot drink cocktail - your seniors are still under-age]. With a little pink umbrella on top. With shades. With a freaking yellow flowery dress. With a straw sun-hat. And talk to the other seniors, who will be doing the exact same thing. [I'm thinking of the typical scene you'd imagine some Hollywood celebrity to be doing on a typical Sunday in the Hawaii beach.] Hahah, I'm sorry my dear juniors who are reading this and get especially incensed. Its the stupid EOY stress I'm getting. I realise I'm blaming EOY stress for every shit thing I do. Which is, alright anyway, because its true. Exam stress drives people wild. Yes, I'm saying this just so that you won't go: Scroll down. Tag "MICHELLE YOU SUCK COMPLETELY I'M NOT GONNA MAKE YOUR CAMPFIRE YOU ARE." and dis me off completely. I realise now that I've been spelling "dis" wrongly. I've been spelling it as "diss", but it should've been "dis". So yes. Don't dis me. HAHAH. I have a ver strong feeling that you're not gonna obey me. Anyhow. I don't mind. I ♥ ELDDS ___________________________________________________________________ I was talking to Juanita yesterday, and we were doing furthur analysis on the Comprehension Passage we were forced to do [because it was the EOYs]. I would firstly like to thank the English Department for leaving such a lasting legacy and impression on the otherwise taut minds of us. I'm serious. The comprehension was so freaking idiotic it got everyone thinking. And thinking hard. And it was because [oh, how coincidentally] that I came to the fantastically otherwise impossible conclusion that - OH, I'M GETTING RETAINED. And yes, back to The Juanita and Me conversation. So we attributed various qualities to the various personas in school! Our teachers, and our other ruling government in the school. It was fun. It still is. It was funny. Uhm.. It still is. Juanita and I are seriously telepathic. Its the scariest phenomenon on Earth. JUANITA! Send your intelligent science vibes over! I don't think I can send you anything except my gift of crap! But its a gift of good crap, not the egestion crap. UHM. I have no idea what I was saying earlier. But seriously Juanita. I'm going to dis her off on Monday. I'm serious. The more I think of it, the more pissed off I am. TOTALLY pissed. Seriously. Bloody hell. Its so not easy, its so so so so so so so not easy. here's a deeper meaning to it, and there's not enough time to extract the deeper meaning out. HURH. Don't worry Juanita. I'm sure that if someone thus intelligent was able to figure out the meaning of the entire passage when she'd finished it, and we were able to know fully the surface meaning [?!] of the passage when we'd finished reading it, I'm very sure that we're born geniuses. And Juanita and I refined our interpretation skills, and I think that we truly appreciate the English department for setting this passage. Uncanny resemblance to our society, really. Uncanny. Totally uncanny. ___________________________________________________________________ Spoke to Iman as well. I was asking her if she had other colours for the white-beaded necklace she had on her blogshop, but she said no. Ohwell. I remember Sylvia telling me she wanted it. Hurh. Sorry dear! But seriously, I can't believe how bloody mean that idiot Iman is! My god. She's stupidly mean, she called me Kachang. Bloody hell. And I didn't even know what Kachang meant. Until she told me, which was like, 30 minutes later. Turns out that Kachang means nuts. Stupid right!! Stupid girl. I'm not nuts okay. I'm human. But we had a good and funny conversation insulting each other. Actually, no. She was insulting me. HAHAH, I was reading her September 14th post, and she had this picture of Mr Keong leaving 2C2 and the caption on top was read "When Desmond leaves," [picture mentioned afore] and Grace Kelly lyrics. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. OMG, I love that girl! She's damn funny. Hahahahah, and she actually wrote "Desmond". Proves that she absolutely loves Mr Keong to bits. Just like what she told me. HAHAHAH. That girl is super funny man. I mean, seriously. Which person actually tells her math teacher "Mr Keong, can you calm down and take a deep breath?" HAHAHAH. And at least Mr Keong's nice that he does it. HAHAHAH. Damn funny! She seriously thinks of the weirdest stuff on Earth. HAHAHAH, and that idiot was having fun annoying me. STUPID IMAN! She was like "MICHELLE IS ANNOYED! This is getting fun." And after that "MICHELLE IS ANNOYED ONCE MORE. THIS IS GETTING SERIOUSLY EXCITING." STUPID IMAN. Hahahahahah. But I love you for all your humour anyway. HAHAHAH. I can't believe how many times I saw "I LOVE HIM" throughout the entire part when we were talking about Mr Keong. Hmm. I didn't count, but I assume it to be about 52 times. In 13 minutes. Before we moved on to other stuff. Like her irritating me again. Bonding. Juniors and seniors. Yes. Iman is an extremist. She makes me imagine things too much. And she makes me really swear at her. For the things she says. And does. IDIOT. I see you Iman, I will point in your face and laugh. ___________________________________________________________________ I should blog in Science, Math and Humanities language. No, wait. I should blog in chinese. ___________________________________________________________________ 大家好! ___________________________________________________________________ Failed attempt: 81829608^98967286 ___________________________________________________________________ Listening to a hot song helps you do work. Yeah. Pop Lock and Drop It. ___________________________________________________________________ Nevermind, nevermind, do your thang girl. ___________________________________________________________________ I think yesterday's consultation really helped. So yes. Thank you, Mr Choy. Although I was badly irritated when you refused to come up to the library. Actually I wasn't badly irrtitated, I was halfway between amused and irritated. But yes, it was helpful. Nad was like, "Okay, so next time if we dunno can we arrange another session with you?" And Mr Choy looked shocked and frightened and he said, "You want another session?!" And I started to laugh and Nad said, "Mr Choy, you don't like us, I'm so hurt!" And I wanted to say, "It'll be better if Choo, Shihan and I don't come next time Nad, then you can study properly together with Mr Choy." HAHAH. These people are amusing. I was able to complete Chapter 11 - everything - today, in one hour, so it was helpful. I'm moving on to complete Chapter 12, then gonna do a bio practice paper. Pisses me off, but I do it. That's how dedicated a student I am. Although I got seriously pissed off when I was doing Exercise 11.3 yesterday, when I came across the graph sketching question of y = 4 sin 8x . So I wrote there "I am not drawing this. Its irritating." I hope Mr Choy doesn't throw it back at me. I hope Mr Choy doesn't write things like "You better draw it", or "Draw, its practice" or "See me". But I don't think Mr Choy's gonna write anything. He'll just mark the working. And I'll be very happy, because I got away without irritating myself. Hahah, and I actually think I'll get away. Mainly because I've gotten away with undone questions before. HAHAH. Yes, Mr Choy is nice in the sense that he doesn't write there "Where are your questions 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13?". HAHAH. But the good thing is, I drew the scale. And plotted some points. Hahah. But I patiently sat there and drew out those stupid sine and cosine and tangent graphs even though they really made me pissed off. Badly. But at least they look nice and they actually look like a sine / cosine / tangent graph. Not like Shihan's burnt sausages graphs. HURH. Hahah. ___________________________________________________________________ Gonna complete Chapter 12. I rock the house. I'm alone in the house anyway. But yes. Then I'm jumping to Bio. And tomorrow, I'm going off to swim. And do A-Math. For Monday's test. Oh yeah, Monday's test. SHIT. Mr Choy was telling us its very important because its counted for CA1. And we all took down notes during his 30 minutes of revision. I assume that I'm gonna attempt the questions in my TYS. And the previous exam papers. Why? Because I won't have any other time for revision. And I do have to study. Revision and Study. They're like two new words added to my Vocabulary. ___________________________________________________________________ Sec 4 Farewell Assembly on 5th October. I expect I'll keep Kleenex running. I can't imagine how ELDDS would function without the seniors. Without my seniors. They're indespensable. Yes, I'll go run and hug them all along with the other Sec 3s. ___________________________________________________________________ I am definitely studying too much. I type Sec - as in, Secondary School, and I'm instantly reminded of sec x = 1 / cos x. ___________________________________________________________________ Michelle, Michelle. What an extremist. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |