|
Thursday, 6 September 2007 Y 22:10 Quarantine. ___________________________________________________________________ Studying is not effective. I realise that I can totally not absorb anything. ___________________________________________________________________ In the worst hour of the worst season of the worst year of a whole people. ___________________________________________________________________ English. I realise that my EOYs for English is coming up next week. Do I actually have what it takes? ___________________________________________________________________ A man set out from the workhouse with his wife. ___________________________________________________________________ English. What am I supposed to do for Paper 1? ___________________________________________________________________ He was walking - they were both walking - north. ___________________________________________________________________ English. Am I supposed to understand how to write a speech? ___________________________________________________________________ She was sick with famine fever and could not keep up. ___________________________________________________________________ English. Am I supposed to know the formats and everything for letter-writing? ___________________________________________________________________ He lifted her and put her on his back. ___________________________________________________________________ English. I distinctly remember undecided between Narrative and Descriptive. ___________________________________________________________________ He walked like that west and north. ___________________________________________________________________ I remember choosing Descriptive, yet handed in a model Narrative essay. ___________________________________________________________________ Until at nightfall under freezing stars they arrived. ___________________________________________________________________ English. Do I have enough time to properly formulate and plan out an Argumentative Essay? ___________________________________________________________________ In the morning they were both found dead. ___________________________________________________________________ English. Can I actually score in Comprehension? Those 5 pathetic marks that seem impossible to attain for Vocabulary? ___________________________________________________________________ Of cold. Of hunger. Of the toxins of a whole history. ___________________________________________________________________ English. Well, I still have Summary to consider, yes? What about Summary? I can't possibly think that I can find all points, can I? ___________________________________________________________________ But her feet were held against his breastbone. ___________________________________________________________________ English. I'm worried about this subject for once. Things have really changed. ___________________________________________________________________ The last heat of his flesh was his last gift to her. ___________________________________________________________________ Disclaimer: I didn't write that. Some poet did. And its the first 3 stanzas of my Lit homework which I have to write 4 essays on. But its a nice poem. Only that its way deep. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |