|
Wednesday, 19 September 2007 Y 16:03 Said the little boy, “Sometimes I drop my spoon,” Said the little old man, “I do that too,” The little boy whispered, “I wet my pants,” "I do that too,” laughed the little old man. Said the little boy, “I often cry,” The old man nodded, "So do I." "But worst of all,” said the boy, “it seems Grown-ups don’t pay attention to me." And he felt that warmth of a wrinkled hand, "I know what you mean," said the little old man. ___________________________________________________________________ An encounter today, and I shall base my post on that. Choo and Shihan decided to proceed to the toliets today before English, and they just had to drag me along, mainly because I'm the best person ever, and they wanted to be seen with an extremely fantastic person. And because, as everyone knows, or ought to know, toliets at Level 4 are choked to a great extent due to an unknown factor. But the point that I would like to emphasise is that all the washrooms are clogged, not just ONE, but ALL. Thanks to my great knowledge of things in general, I stupidly suggested that we proceed to the Level 3 washrooms. Choo strolled into the washroom, and Shihan was telling me, "I think I look cute," which she obviously doesn't, and we had a rather good laugh about it. Then Choo said the F-word, because she realised that the toliet was un-flushable too, and then the three of us heard footsteps. The footsteps I heard sounded heavy, they sounded like court shoes or something. And Shihan rushed out for no particular reason, and we don't know what possessed her to do so. After we related the incident to one another, I realised that I was the only one who heard a calculator drop. And Choo heard the footsteps, and she thought that someone had heard her say the F-word, so she was worrying about it, and Shihan rushed out to explore and see who had made those footstep noises. Shihan, I know, was looking around immediately after we heard the footsteps, and then I rushed out too and did the weird Men In Black pose, because I thought we were playing a game. And then both of us realised what had happened when we didn't see anyone. And, of course, Shihan was more worried than I was, because she was the one who had rushed out the instant she heard the noise, and she didn't see anyone. I was worried, because I felt something was amiss, but I didn't scream. Choo the stupid was inside the toilet, still fussing about her hair. So the Wise Choo decided to get out of the toilet, and we somehow non-verbally understood each other. I made the excuse of rushing back for english, and there, we knew. ___________________________________________________________________ Jiali knows my Chinese name now, and she called me by my Chinese name. :( Apparently, someone called E-Heng told Jiali that. I dunno who E-Heng is. ___________________________________________________________________ Recess is a great time for interaction. I realise that we talk often of society's problems / hold social discussions during recess. Yesterday, we were talking about Boyfriends. And everyone commented on how much they couldn't imagine MY boyfriend will look like. And that he'll be very dramatic and we'll swing hands together and sing Chinese New Year songs during Christmas, and sing Christmas songs throughout the year except during December?! Complete idiots. My boyfriend will be hot okay! I can imagine how Juanita's boyfriend will look like. Tall, dark, hunky, and the strong and silent type. HAHAH. Adee's boyfriend will be very romantic. HAHAH. Shihan's boyfriend, as she has often told me, will be 1.83cm tall and he'll be caucasian. I don't know who she has in mind, but that is the exact description. Today, we talked about teachers, revealing the secrets lurking behind the white and glass doors, and of petty tales and of myths of the Royal Classrooms. And also of a certain teacher who, incidentally, has already left Crescent, probably to move on to other waters, where the currents aren't too strong and the boat is free to move without being threatened by the strong tidal waves. ___________________________________________________________________ Raging water, raging seas. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |