|
Wednesday, 5 September 2007 Y 22:47 The seniors had a little misinterpretation over ELDDS just now. 2 minutes ago. Misinterpretation. It leads to most conflicts that happen in ELDDS. ___________________________________________________________________ I remember today, Jason was asking me how mature I am. How mature am I? I don't really know. So the answer 2% just came into my head, and I replied,"2 percent," Come to think of it, was it the correct amount or what? Because I realised that I can be both mature and immature at times. Talking to me about certain subjects can make me sound extremely immature, while talking to me about other topics can interest me and make me sound like some old and intelligent person. Pity those "intelligent" topics aren't that many in scope. ___________________________________________________________________ Iman the idiot linked me as "Michelle Kachang". The idiot. I shall scold her tomorrow for it. Even though I don't know what it means. But its obviously insulting, else she wouldn't say it. Hahah. ___________________________________________________________________ I have an urge to purge. No, I don't. Really. Its just that I wanted to say it for the sake of saying it. ___________________________________________________________________ I realise that my brain is made up of many pieces of information, with very slight connectivity. Yet this certain bond is rather sensitive, and can link up many pieces of information at once. ___________________________________________________________________ I was complaining to Jason today that since Primary school, the teachers have been complaining to my parents during parent-teacher meetings that I talk too much. I think its the main reason why I'm not affected when people say,"Michelle, you're talking too much,". But according to Jason, talking alot is a good thing. Apparently, a person talks 3 times faster than a person talks. And a person thinks 3 times faster than a person talks. Mathematically proven, talking is proportional to thinking, which means that the more you talk, the more you think. And I was just musing about the fact that I, somehow, seem intellect in the field of talking. I think I should major in Mass Communication. But seriously, why does anyone need to study Mass Communication? I know that its important, but does it require a degree in that? I mean, if a person talks to more than one person, that person is already doing Mass Communication. Just not a very massive Mass to speak of, but definitely a substantial amount of Mass. Hence, I conclude that talking is good. ___________________________________________________________________ Germany has, apparently, foiled a "massive" terrorist plot. I feel extremely freaked out now. ___________________________________________________________________ Halle Berry is expecting her first child. And Nicole Kidman admitted that she had a miscarriage with Tom Cruise. When she was 23. The news of Hollywood. ___________________________________________________________________ This world is surprising. ___________________________________________________________________ And I apologise if you were reading this, because this is an extremely random and weird post that I'm just talking about off the top of my head. ___________________________________________________________________ ELDDS tomorrow. I wonder if they improved. And I wonder which character for the emcee I'm gonna be. Or even if the script has been done yet. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |