|
Thursday, 6 September 2007 Y 15:26 I decided to create a new post to tell everyone out there that I am gonna start to study properly, and I swear to death that I will. Also, I won't be blogging every single day, unlike what I have guiltily done in my holidays. Hence, I have decided not to blog till next Tuesday or something, when I have more free time in the afternoon to waste. I used to think, in my Sec 1 and 2 years, that failing examinations were totally impossible, and that getting retained or expelled was just some crappy excuse teachers had made up for students as a stick, so that the students were able to enjoy the carrot ahead. Well, guess what? Getting retained or expelled is not a pipe dream anymore. Its the real world, where anything is bloody possible. I shall concentrate hard on Geography now, and study till 1 today. I think I'm feeling that "sense of urgency" now. And I've never deemed it a "sense of urgency", because I always believed that it wasn't the "sense of urgency" in my case - ever -, but maybe "sense of irritation" which occured most when I can't answer math questions; or "sense of desperation" when I needed someone to help me with my science. "Sense Of Urgency". My mum's in another country, so that means that my dad feels a stronger obligation to take care of me. Meaning: He is going to force me to sleep at 10, and force-feed me. Again. I'm not gonna obey him. Its times like these when I totally get exasperated by my parents for not being able to "understand". But then again, its not them. Its this stupid notion instilled in me that obstructs me from the path to true happiness. I don't think I ever felt this tired before. Ever. |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |