|
Thursday, 6 September 2007 Y 15:10 I have read your post on the reaccounts of the incident, darling Elizabeth. And I guess I'm gonna dedicate this segment of my post to reply and reason out my thoughts then. Okay, let me rephrase what happened. Initially, the class was mute, because I was listening to the song Last Night, Michellina was concentrating on trying to copy my work, Clarence was upset, Sherica was segregated from the others in the Rectangular Table because she was confirming her doubts with Mr Tan, Clara and Elizabeth were concentrating on their work, and the others just faded into the distance. And then, I decided to pause my music for a while to make a futile attempt at trigo, but the attempt failed. So Michellina and I were concentrating on doing our work for once in many years. Then Clarence decided to cheer up, and I congratulated him, and Sherica took out her horse to pass me the mentos and there was a bit of hustle over how the horse was holding the mentos, as well as a brief argument over whether it was a horse or a shaved lion. Which, thereafter, was The Incident, in which I told Sherica to put her horse on her middle finger. That's because she was putting it on her INDEX finger, and her index finger was short as compared to her middle finger. And that horse really needed a decent amount of space to stretch over. And when she did it, I then realised the repercussions. So it wasn't my fault that people had misinterpreted my intentions. Really. ___________________________________________________________________ I have been relieving stress by playing tetris nowadays. And I'm at the same time, reliving my Sec 2 days, when I played tetris throughout the entire day, be it English, Geography, History, Science etc.. Not so much in Math, though. Surprisingly. Apparently, I recall paying attention in Probability classes with Celestine. The first lesson on it, though. Because Mr Keong was playing some weird "Probability Song", and Celestine and I got high on it, and hence we paid attention. After that, I decided for myself that probability was a stupid subject and I went on to not pay attention. Tetris is fun. Not only that, I tend to be thinking of other stuff when I play tetris. And the thing is, when you don't concentrate on playing tetris, you end up in a sticky situation. And its sticky situations like these, when you have to concentrate on playing and solving the sticky situation that you've landed yourself in. And that is when I realised how much my tetris skills have deteriorated. Which means that my ability to mutli-task has diminished. I shall play more tetris to build up that multi-tasking ability. ___________________________________________________________________ ELDDS later. I wonder if my juniors have improved. Or if they are the same as before. Maybe I worry incessantly. Open House on Saturday.. Will they impress or depress? ___________________________________________________________________ Apparently, I've been told too many times that I am "subtle". "Subtle", defined as slight and not obvious; pleasantly understated; intelligent / experienced / sensitive enough to make refined judgements and distinctions; cleverly indirect and ingenious. I wonder if those people who have said this really meant it, or they said it for another purpose. ___________________________________________________________________ Yesterday, I had a dream. I can remember a gist of what happened, but not the full story. In short, it sounded like a typical Rush Hour plot. ___________________________________________________________________ This morning, I just realised how fantastically accessible my blog is. Apparently, so as long as you know my email, you can do abit of searching to find my blog. And its not just finding it through Blogger or something, but through Blackle. And most probably Google. I think I feel extremely threatened now. ___________________________________________________________________ Remember I said yesterday that Germany discovered a "massive" terrorist plot? Well, yes. It was "massive" afterall. And they caught 3 terrorists, 2 of whom were German, but they converted to Islam. So has the terrorists actually succeeded in their attempt? Maybe. I think I feel extremely vulnerable now. And the terrorists were also cultivating TNT. Ever wondered what TNT meant? According to Wikipedia, TNT is Trinitrotoluene. And the chemical formula for TNT is C6H2(NO2)3CH3. And according to the news, the terrorists were planning to use Hydrogen Peroxide, H2O2, to make TNT by adding some other compounds. Chemistry. ___________________________________________________________________ And I'm feeling pretty pissed off with my cousin and his family now. But I'm totally proud of my other cousin for standing in for what she believes in. Which is what I believe in too. And the point is that in my family, most generations don't believe in their elders. But I sincerely believe that so as long as my cousin and I trust in what we are fighting for, or rather, against, we are sure to win this favour. ___________________________________________________________________ "Money makes the world go round." Have you ever thought of that statement before? ___________________________________________________________________ I've been listening to Ne-Yo since this morning, I assume that I shall go look through my schedule for today, fit in a place to do Chinese, and watch Spongebob. ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |