Tuesday, 4 September 2007 Y 17:34

Tell me tell you A Cinderella Story.

Robin Hood was at a bar when he overheard the step-mother and the two step-sisters plotting to take over the place of Cinderella in Prince Charming's heart. Robin Hood was alarmed, and rushed to inform Cinderella of their evil plans. Cinderella fled to safety in the end, and the plan was foiled. The step-sisters blamed Robin Hood for everything they had lost, but Cinderella thanked him for saving her life.

The point is - Was Robin Hood right? Or was Robin Hood wrong?___________________________________________________________________

Nothing much happened during Chemistry. Although I realised how much I suck at mole calculations. I have to put alot of effort in that to remember the formulas and everything. And speed of reactions. It sounds okay so far, for me. I understand, I can answer questions. But we're still at the edge of the topic, we have not delved into the topic properly yet. We have just reached for the shores, and we haven't gotten to the epicentre of the entire topic yet, so I can't say that I totally understand the topic. Not yet.

During Chemistry, Choo was distracting Shihan and I by asking us about her hair. Hair, is a total exception in a war. Attack the body of the person, attack anywhere, but NOT the hair. Absolute no. Choo and I agreed on this. Except that my hairs nicer than hers, so I got the final say. Hahah. Its quite unbelievable to hear Choo say that, because if her hair was straight, my hair's rebonded. And my hair isn't rebonded.

I sound totally bimbotic. Yeah - like, DUH!

Hahah. This is not me.

And yes, did I mention that while Shihan and I were trying to convince Choo that it looked nicer for her to just tie up her fringe and let her hair go flow down or something - although she doesn't have much length to flow down, but still - because her hair looked so nice from behind. But did she believe us? No. Of course not. Nobody believes Shihan and I. Even though we really mean it. Seriously.
___________________________________________________________________

Michelle, start studying science! Stop trying to do E-Math and A-Math in hopes of this illusion that you'll be able to score or something in EOYs. I guess its all just a mere illusion afterall. My confidence level has definitely dipped low after common tests. If even MATH isn't what I score in, I don't think I can especially score in anything.

Funny thing is, everyone expects me to score in English. Amusing, really. And everyone expects my Chinese to be my weakest subject. Guess what, honeys? English is a constantly fluctuating grade for me, and Chinese is a constant grade. Although not a very good grade, but yes. A constantly counted in L1R5 grade.

And my math - GOD, MY MATH - its turning into such a disaster that the one and only better grade - which is not a good grade - is being counted in my L1R5 and its shooting high! And if I had done better, I could have gotten.. 5 points less or something. Provided, provided - I do extremely well for my math. And I probably could have replaced something else, one of the weaker subjects or something. But no, no no. Math killed me. For once. It failed to save me from the agonising danger of a parent-teacher meeting, but almost lunged me into one.

I think my math sucks, because I obviously failed to calculate the fact that my math could ever ever ever ever possibly turn out so badly. And to think that I even thought it was alright. I don't think its alright to fail math now. I am definitely gonna do something about my numbers.
___________________________________________________________________

Okay, so that was me acting bimbotic - I'm getting too affected by the bimboticness of my darling ELDDS members, and the previous rant was me emo-ing over math.

I sound like a total schizophrenic.

But yes. Choo, Shihan, Jiali, Mira, Aish and I escaped to Cheers after Chemistry. Actually we took our time to pack slowly and head for the AVT, so that we could dump our bags there and then rush for Cheers. But I opened the door, and I heard some other teacher inside, and I was like,"What, Mr Choy's there already?!" but no, it wasn't Mr Choy. After that, Jingjing opened the door with Qianqian and Xiaofeng behind her, and they were like,"Who's inside!?" Hahah. Jingjing was panicky and she made me laugh.

Choo told Jingjing that it was Mr Keong, and they were like,"Okay. Bye." Hahah. I dunno about that though. Mr Keong sounded extremely different over the mike. Or maybe it has been a really long time since I actually heard Mr Keong's voice, so maybe I forgot how it sounded like. But that's impossible.

But come to think of it, it might be possible. Afterall, the previous times he came up to 3C3 to make announcements, I couldn't recognise Mr Keong's voice. Or maybe I did recognise his voice, but I wasn't sure that it was him. Hmm. Seems like I haven't spoken to Mr Keong in donkey years.

But come to think of it, I don't think I can recognise many voices. So I don't think I feel that guilty about forgetting how my Sec 2 math teacher sounded like. Cool.
___________________________________________________________________

I sound like I'm doing an evaluation or something. Moving on, Choo, Jiali and I ate polar puffs. Choo was boasting about how hot and tasty her hotdog bun was, Jiali was trying to make everyone envious by the fact that she was eating her fantastically normal chicken pie - which I already ate yesterday - and I was complaining about how awful my white-cheesy crab puff or whatnot was, even though I wanted to try it yesterday. It was an awful mistake. And did Choo or Jiali sympathise with the poor Michelle? No.

But Choo and I ate mochi again. And Shihan wanted to steal my mochi. Bad Shihan! But she didn't. So, oh well. Choo, Jiali, Nad and I walked to the foyer, and I got criticised by Shihan for eating mochi. HURH. Shihan's just totally jealous of my mochi. Hahah.
___________________________________________________________________

A-Math. Before that, Celine, Padma and I were watching the people in the parade square do something weird. Not tribal dancing or what, but they were waving Crescentian colours around and banging drums and making noise. And the thing was that they weren't from Crescent. They were from MGS, ACS, and Cedar. According to Celine, anyway. And I was wearing my black jacket out in the sun, which might have seemed extremely stupid, but it wasn'y

And initially, Celine and I freaked out, because there wasn't people walking out of the AVT anymore, which meant that Mr Choy was already in the AVT. So we rushed to the AVT, but we didn't hear anyone, so it meant that he wasn't in. Which was lucky for us.

Vanessa joined us outside watching, but shortly after that, Mr Choy came, so we were a few footsteps behind.

I sat with Aish during A-Math. And I kinda regretted not bringing Russell along. Because Mira brought Tigger, and Russell would have had someone to play with. :(

Today is the first time I paid attention to a math class, and came out of it as blur as anything. Whatthehell, I'm so pissed off with myself! How can any idiot who pays attention still not know even a small segment about a chapter?! HELLO! Paying attention in lessons are almost idiot-proof. Apparently not so in my case, whatsoever.

I am extremely pissed off. During the 5 minute break we had, Song Yang and I had another argument over politics. Again. And this time, she had the full support of 3 other scholars, and I had Aish on my side. And Song Yang keeps telling me to eat some weird Chinese delicacy, and I was telling her that I might not go to Shenzhen this year and she practically screamed at me. But I did tell her that I wanted to go to Shanghai or Beijing, and she was like,"I'm going Beijing, and then flying to Hei Long Jiang," and Jia Ling who was beside her was saying,"I'm flying to Shanghai, let's fly home together!" And I was telling her that if I had to fly home, I won't be flying to Shanghai - I'd be flying to Taipei.

And while Song Yang and the other scholars were trying to get me over to their side, Mr Choy was smiling to himself, and writing down all the homeworks that we were supposed to do. According to Aish, anyway. I was too busy trying to win a debate against Song Yang to actually notice what Mr Choy was doing. Although I sat in front of him. :)

Homework. We have alot. Too much. Disgusting.

Aish was telling me during A-Math that yesterday when Guin and I were walking to go adjust the temperature of the room, Mr Choy looked surprised, because according to Aish, he was frowning and wondering why we didn't get his permission before walking out of his class. But no, we went to adjust the room temperature instead. And I thought he was too busy writing notes in his tablet that he didn't notice.
___________________________________________________________________

Stayed around waiting for my President after that, and then I decided to wait for Choo. Basically because I promised her that I would go to the canteen and get hot water for her cup noodles with her. And to think that she carried the cup noodles all the way from Cheers to the school just because she had a craving for cup noodles.

Choo got her hot water, and I bought toast and mocha. The stupid canteen wasn't open except for the last stall, which, thank god, had mocha. I love mocha. Yay.

But the thing that really amused me was that Choo didn't have a fork or whatsoever to eat her noodles with. But there were catered food with plastic forks and spoons around. But the thing was, we didn't have a right to take it, and more importantly, our JUNIORS were in the canteen as well, so we had to watch what we did or said.

In the end, Choo was courageous enough to get her utensils, and she was trying to make an attempt to get jealous of her because she was eating noodles and I was eating bread. Weirdo. And I was telling her that I didn't like fish, and we just launched into this entire talk of different meats and all.

We left at 1240. Because Choo had to go see Ms Lin who was gonna scold her or something, so, oh well. Left Choo with her Girl Guides people, and I went to the Library to look for my President, mainly because I didn't know where ELDDS was, and whatnot. Found her in the Coffee Corner with Jiali, laughing their brains off. And my dear President kindly got me to help her solve a math question, which I eventually somehow managed to. Somehow.

Jiali and Stephanie make me laugh alot. Too much.
___________________________________________________________________

ELDDS.

The committee has decided that BlackBox tickets are to be given free-of-charge. Apparently. I do hope that this increases the number of people strolling in to watch. I hope.

Jenem, Padmini and I were thrashing about the Prop Room to see what we had. I think I'm really fantastic. Seriously. If I didn't like a particular group, I could give them crappy props. Hahah. NO, I'm not trying to encourage my juniors to suck up to me, because that would just be disturbing.

BlackBox is gonna be alright. It is gonna turn out great.

The sun is finally shining through the misty grey clouds.