|
Sunday, 2 September 2007 Y 14:08 Yay, I love my Daddy. Apparently, he bought a digital camera IXUS for my birthday. And he gave me the box and was like,"Happy Birthday, I didn't wrap it up because I don't like to surprise people," Sighs. I do like surprises. ___________________________________________________________________ This post is dedicated to the celebrities of Tinseltown. ___________________________________________________________________ ![]() Paris Hilton with her sun-hat in Coffee-Bean. Now I understand why some people wear their hats in an enclosed space. ![]() Paris Hilton's drawing of herself when she was locked up in jail. I tell you, that girl's an artist. ___________________________________________________________________ ![]() This is how Britney Spears looked like. That is, before she became this: ![]() ___________________________________________________________________ ![]() Cindy Crawford and her children. One of them is a guy. And I was told the male was the blonde. ___________________________________________________________________ ![]() Gwen Stefani. I know I once said that she looked pretty. Yeah. She looks like a pixie. ___________________________________________________________________ And enough of those celebrities. I think I shall turn this into a Photo-Post instead. ___________________________________________________________________ My dear Russell, whom I have been bringing to Crescent twice. And his ears are like that, because he's a punk dog. ___________________________________________________________________ This is Stacy. I bought her from the Build-A-Bear Workshop, if I'm not wrong. My cousin filled her, and did everything for me. She even helped me choose the costume itself. Thanks Vinnie!! |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |