|
Friday, 12 October 2007 Y 14:50 And of the Witch? In the life of a Witch, there is no after, in the ever after of a Witch, there is no happily; in the story of a Witch, there is no afterword. Of that part that is beyond the life story, beyond the story of life, there is – alas, or perhaps thank mercy – no telling. She was dead, dead and gone, and all that was left of her was the carapace of her reputation for malice. ___________________________________________________________________ Here's Chris Crocker, the Britney Spears Number One fan. Apparently, he got famous and TV-interviewed because of this, well, nervous breakdown. Who says kids don't care about current affairs? ___________________________________________________________________ I am on the verge of deleting my blog altogether. Because Crescent has got a rule against slandering. And given me, I would have slandered altogether every single person mentioned in here. But hey - that's what the disclaimer is for. See? Left-hand side, under my fantastic name? Precisely. Here's it if you can't find it: Disclaimer: This blog is written with a very cynical point of view. Feel free to complain if offended. Changes will most probably be made as soon as possible. Thank you. So please. I forget most of the things that I blog about. Tag and tell me: Michelle, that was really very insulting, your post on whatnots. And you don't even have to write your name, though it would be rather pointless. ___________________________________________________________________ Biology today was spent in angst. It was like some foreshadowing technique by the Biology teachers - Going through the paper so that everyone has a faint impression of their own Biology grade, so that they won't faint when the papers come back. Hell, I've failed Biology and Physics. I seriously hope I don't fail Chemistry, else I'd really become the Triple Science Failure intended. I'm failing English, since Ms Goh Wee Suan actually said that the English grade was "far from ideal" My Sec 2s can definitely look forward to seeing me in their class next year. ___________________________________________________________________ Speaking of English Bridging Course yesterday reminds me of the Sexuality Education course we had along there. We had three talks, one on dating, one on cyber-relationships, and one on sexual innuendo. Dating was done by Mrs Wong. I respect Mrs Wong greatly. She actually came back as a school counsellor, because she knew the school, and she knew the girls. Cyber-relationships was done by this guy who smiled too much. Yes, he smiled and laughed too much at us. I was a little freaked out, honestly. ___________________________________________________________________ Samantha Low was a previous Head-Prefect. OH GOD. ___________________________________________________________________ 香港 ___________________________________________________________________ |
dearest Anonymous whisper ESCAPADES S22K05/06 Abercrombie and Fitch Adidas Aditi Agnes Amanda Quek Aricia Azalea Britney Spears Britney Spears - Believe Bryan Celestine Christina Clarence Christian Audigier ELDDS - '07 ELDDS - '08 Ellen DeGeneres Elizabeth Emily Osment Entertainment Tonight Faith Free Rice Glam Media Guin HFC Hyeon Iman Jamie Jerene Jeannel Jiali Jin Wei Joint with Rachel Juanita Kailin Kamalia Kenneth Chua Kenneth Surajat Kim Kardashian Linda Manasa Mango Melissa Reyes Michelle Quek Michellina Nike Ms Pandora Padmini and Nikki Perez Hilton Priscilla Puma Pussycat Dolls Rachel Chng Rachel Lee Rachael Rachael Ray Sangeeta Shihan Stuart Weitzman Sophie Teresa The Superficial Tinaes TMZ Topshop Valerie Vanessa Lim Vanessa Tan Victoria's Secret Weilin Woon Yeow Xiner Xingying Yanlin Yian Ying Jun applause basecodes by: detonatedlove/?s} designer: melted!e Pictures by DancingSheep |